• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get the effect from both rings. :)

I should mention that you start with one backpack slot, and unlock a new one at level 25, 50, 75 and 100.
That's the idea as of now, but it may change in the future.

Quoting the post to this page:
Here are some more teasers. This time of our client! Wuuh.

Overview of the in-game client with a few windows open.
All players get to dual-wield rings and have 5 backpack slots.
cgAWwcs.jpg

Ouch, some Giant Creepers have found me. :(
FcXKTYh.png

This is the new skill system we will be using for Therran.
71WlH0d.png

You get a new point to spend every level. And you have full customization of your vocation. Do you want to become a spell-casting knight with lots of mana? DO IT! Or maybe a mage tank with tons of health.
You'll also be able to receive points from questing and maybe other elements.

Bonus image!
All NPCs have a "joke" to tell you. Be sure to hear them all! Some of them are really stupid.
bWFQpOA.png

PS: Client is not 100% yet, this is work-in-progress and may change over time.

We have 3 types of rings that buffs the distance, melee and defense skill. There will probably be more or have them changed.

You get the effect from both rings. :)

I should mention that you start with one backpack slot, and unlock a new one at level 25, 50, 75 and 100.
That's the idea as of now, but it may change in the future.

Why no with quest or tasks

Is there still sounds? And how about archer, can they use dual rings if they use arrows/bolts?

Yeah, 2 rings is a great idea, someone really clever came up with that :rolleyes:
And nobody noticing the freakin' tool slots which is one of my favourite ideas I've had. Not having to have an extra bag or shit or search for the tools, just a quick access slot for instant use. o_O

About achievements, we haven't decided on such a system yet. But still discussing it :)

Yeah, 2 rings is a great idea, someone really clever came up with that :rolleyes:
And nobody noticing the freakin' tool slots which is one of my favourite ideas I've had. Not having to have an extra bag or shit or search for the tools, just a quick access slot for instant use. o_O

About achievements, we haven't decided on such a system yet. But still discussing it :)

When a player dies, do they lose all of their bps in the slots or will they only lose one or more of their actual equipment (rings, helm, armor, legs, boots, ect.) Also, will players be able to move the open backpacks (like in the first picture under the eq) onto the middle of the screen to make the sides less cluttered?

When a player dies, do they lose all of their bps in the slots or will they only lose one or more of their actual equipment (rings, helm, armor, legs, boots, ect.) Also, will players be able to move the open backpacks (like in the first picture under the eq) onto the middle of the screen to make the sides less cluttered?
Each backpack has it's own chance of being dropped individually, if you're unlucky they might all drop :)
About moving backpack slots out, I think it's possible to do that :p

Feast your eyes on this:

Enter the crypt in Broken Highlands and explore the big dungeons, filled with mystery!
9dX1uk1.png

k5omfDP.png

Fight against the Brutish Orcs in the Southern Outskirts.
NJMBTUG.png

Help Ariella get her revenge on the Quaras of the Windy Gulf for slaying her family and taking over the mermaid home.
5hFOuFn.png

Pay a visit to Greyhorn Fortress
9mC20zf.png

RYYABai.png

Mad Scientists and Minotaurs have some weird stuff going on, what's that all about?
LNsUO7Q.png

kbiec3q.png

And at the end of the day, deposit your items!
JVAis96.png

We have so much to show you. So let's see some HYPE! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back