• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would this server get much player?

Tickit

Reaction score
Hello OTlanders!

I want to know if you think that these OT servers would get many players. I got two different idés so let's start with the first one.

1. - BIG HOUSE

The first server or map i would use would be a BIG HOUSE yes you heard right. You start in a BIG HOUSE and that's what you take as startingpoint. Ofcourse there is houses, TP's to hunting spots, trainers, quests and more in this BIG HOUSE that would be like 10 floor big. I guess you need some kind of City or Streets so you can PVP.

Give more suggestions about this BIG HOUSE what exp/skills should it be and more!

2. - Normal Custom Mid Experience Server/Map

To map your own city where you start. Then TP's to hunting spots, quests, trainers and more. Just one city because i don't think players like to learn big maps, so just one city to PVP in and then TP's to the other things you need.

Give suggestions about this. What do you think?

Please help me OTland. What do you think? Do you think i should try suggestion 1 or 2? What more do you want to be added as suggestion to this servers? Do you think it's a fun/good idé?

Thanks Lillebaer

I don't get the idea....
1. I understood the startzone is a house (Nothing Special)
2. A normal server :p

Explan it again please haha

Make it more detailed like ALL THE RATES...features.. you know be creative :D

I will love to help you but the problem is i don't get the idea :p

Back