• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Would You Mind Posting Suggestions Until Update.

Carlos9

Reaction score
Hi Would you guys please hold on a sec, and please dont post anything before the Update because as we see Talatauren is very busy trying to finish the Update to vBulletin 4 now as we read in the Quote he says in a few weaks and now its been 40 days so I think we know hes falling behind so please wait to post suggestions,Thanks.
We have promoted Samme to a global moderator for doing a very good job as a board moderator, and Kula_ has joined the OtLand staff as a board moderator in the Polish board to try to keep that area under control as there has been complaints on the spam there.

In the next weeks we should have our update to vBulletin 4 ready, once we have updated we will start recruiting more staff members. If you are interested to join our staff and help us to enforce the rules you can start helping us already by reporting bad posts. It will also increase your chances to be accepted to join our staff if you have reported a large amount of posts.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

We are working on the touching up the template. If you would like to ask any questions or have any suggestions click on the image in my signature and tell Talaturen or my self directly.

Why do you guys care so much about this update? I am sure you don't even know what it will introduce, it's just another update.

We are working on the touching up the template. If you would like to ask any questions or have any suggestions click on the image in my signature and tell Talaturen or my self directly.
define "we".
Why do you guys care so much about this update? I am sure you don't even know what it will introduce, it's just another update.
Talaturen has been teasing the Forum Trolls for awhile now, they are getting exited and they would like to see the result!

Hi Would you guys please hold on a sec, and please dont post anything before the Update because as we see Talatauren is very busy trying to finish the Update to vBulletin 4 now as we read in the Quote he says in a few weaks and now its been 40 days so I think we know hes falling behind so please wait to post suggestions,Thanks.

Not trying to be rude, but you should really learn to read things before making assumptions...

In the next weeks we should have our update to vBulletin 4 ready,

Meaning in the coming weeks.
It doesn't say next week.

Back