• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you play this server?

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Hello OTland.

I've got a question that I would like to ask if you could please take your time and answer it I'd be grateful.

If someone were to host a real tibia map with features listed below, would you play it?.

• Quests - All Tibian quests and working quest logs.
  • NPC - All Tibian Npc's except the one's selling [PvP Blessing]
  • Addons - Works excatly like real tibia addon system, and npc's are located excatly where the real tibia npc's are.
  • Spells - No delay on spells or combat strikes when stairhopping
  • Exp stages - High 8 to 100. Middle 101 to 200. Low at lvl 201~
  • Donations - Donations is a necessary asset but there will be no over priced or overpowering donations.
  • Loot - 2x Droprate
  • Client - Propably 8.60 - 8.62
  • Spells - Real tibia formulas
  • Melee and Distance - Accurate weapon damage after tibia.wikia.com
  • Wars - War System is enabled
  • Unjustified Frags - 1 frag lasts 10 Hours.
  • Events - No event hosting or disturbing players with broadcasts of events behing held.
  • Reporting System - Disabled [Freedom of Speech to all players]
  • Mounts? - Mounts are awfully ugly and makes your outfits ugly but we can have a poll wether we should have them in-game or not.

If you think It's good, or something could be changed for the better or that something should be added, please don't hesitate to push the reply button and tell me what ;)

Last edited:
it is just like every other rl map server, nothing different =/

All real maps I've played have always had unserious events, quests that were missing, questlogs that werent working, unserious GM's or unaccurate damage with weapons. How is this nothing different from what you've played earlier?

Textual is a nearly perfect real map server just with higher stages than uve listed up there and still noones playing it so im not really sure if u wud get any players especially if u use as u said real tibia damage formulas.

I think that a nice idea, and diferent from other global real servers, your would have all quests, thats in my opinion is a BIG diferent as on other globals you can access any isle without quest to gain access to that isle or a quarter of yalahar.

Perhaps you could start off by getting your informations correct on how real tibia is built?

Client - Propably 8.60 - 8.62
Mounts? - Mounts are awfully ugly and makes your outfits ugly but we can have a poll wether we should have them in-game or not.

Mounts are for 8.70+.

Tho,
Quests - All Tibian quests and working quest logs.
is the only unique thing. But I doubt you do have all tibian quests unless it has been worked on for a few years.

I think it would be perfect especially the no stair hop delay, which is something cipsoft has ruined about their game.
Mounts are retarded and just a copy of WoW not to mention extremely ugly too
Broadcasting stuff every like 15 minutes is extremely annoying especialy when it's practically a paragraph long

Textual is a nearly perfect real map server just with higher stages than uve listed up there and still noones playing it so im not really sure if u wud get any players especially if u use as u said real tibia damage formulas.

I think if your going to make a RL Map server it shouldn't be high stages. I think high stages should stay with custom maps, but thats juts my opinion.

Perhaps you could start off by getting your informations correct on how real tibia is built?

Mounts are for 8.70+.

Tho,

is the only unique thing. But I doubt you do have all tibian quests unless it has been worked on for a few years.

If I want I can implement mounts, now stop flaming. Custom Client, added graphics and I KNOW the consequences with a custom client so don't bother telling me any.

All real maps I've played have always had unserious events, quests that were missing, questlogs that werent working, unserious GM's or unaccurate damage with weapons. How is this nothing different from what you've played earlier?

A real map server, is a real map server... Make a custom..

A real map server, is a real map server... Make a custom..

I tried to make something huge, but I got ripped by my spriter so I've since long put that project behind me. I'm not going to spend anymore time doing something custom unless I have a reliable team which I don't. People on this forum work for free and work whenever they feel like. If that's how work is being made then everyone in the crew will eventually become idle.

If you want something done, you have to do it yourself. Don't rely on others to complete something for you because that'll never happen. So I'm not going to make anything custom. The majority wants to play real maps so we just have to give in. As much as it hurts too see our talents not needed and being replaced by maptrackers and developers we still have to accept the current situation and adapt to it.

I go to school, I've got a girlfriend, I have homework and I've got more responsibilities right now in real life, I don't even rely on myself to make such a project as a custom one unless it means continuing on my current custom project where the chances of that ever happening are slim since I have no spriter anymore.

People are not reliable, I work on my own, if someone wants to join and work for me just because it's fun then so be it.. Unless you're not going to promote me with a little of your work and donate pieces then don't spit out careless words. I'm aware custom is great but I just don't feel like going down that path anymore so please respect that.

If I want I can implement mounts, now stop flaming. Custom Client, added graphics and I KNOW the consequences with a custom client so don't bother telling me any.

If you see that as flaming, then you should really stop with creating servers. I am just correcting your information.

If I want I can implement mounts
If I want too, I can implant pedobear into my rl map :mad: Please do not act high, as you are still as low as everyone else, including me.

Now lets stop the arguing, as I said, I am not flaming.. I am trying to help.

Back