• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you play?

homarwh

Just a Milan fan.
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I have been thinking in creating a new server 8.6 with a good idea, theres a 70% that i come back from playing ots and make another one by myself, so if i dont do it, here's my idea:

Only 1 city: Rookgard (edited with houses) maybe you ask ¿why only rookgard? Because i like servers with low poblation but highly active (no botters with elfbot 100%afk).

¿Wheres the fun on being only on rook?
I would like to edit magics, attacks, etc to the players can use mw, sd, paralyze (imagine a lvl 9 being paramax by another player) now thats funny to me, attacking sds of 20-30 of damage, trying to run and not being mwalled at lvl 7, thats what i would like to improve...

The spawns:
Obviously, exp will be super low, but you know, players will level up, so spawns will be edited and add a few more to the map.

Quest??? Raids?
Maybe doing a DL anihilator, POI quest edited (slimes instead of defilers) etc, idk, i dind had time to think too much in this. Addons by quest is a must i think.

Shop??? Wheres my super booty???!!
Well, id like only put VIP (ability to buy houses, maybe some extra exp and stuff like that)
Not overpowered shop

This is what i have so far, if you have ideas feel free to coment here!

Greetings, yours Homar.

make a dawnport with rookgard,
make the boat of dawnport available to go to rookgard.
make a third city custom.
so you have dawnport, rookgard and custom one.

Back