• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wow.. My prof plays ots

Jaja

Reaction score
So I have been going to college for a few years now and I was taking note on my comp(playing an ot). so the prof comes in the room and i notice a person sayed cya i gotta teach some idiots a few minutes ago.

So I thought hmm could it be my teacher. So I raised my hand, and asked him, "so you have to teach some idiots now that must sux"

He looked very confused so I thought I might dig further. I checked to see who pked him the most on the ot website and i found he was pked over 10 times by Brownie.

So i told my friend to call me brownie as we walked by him at the end of class. My prof freaked out, he was yelling at me although most the class already gone it was funny. I told him i wasn't really brownie and he said he wasn't gonna really fail me(i let him yell at me for like 2 minutes before this)

For awhile we leveled together but then i decided to just quit cause he leveled about 5 times faster then me cause he was always on.

W.e. very stupid story but i still need 4 post to get the download section.

Lol, it seems like an very nice story :p, to bad non of my teahcers play Tibia only Nerds play it and the most of them are 60+ or 100+

Omg xD
I would have laughed so hard if that guy freaked out on me because of something like that! xD
Sounds really fun! :p

//Saphira

A teacher in my school plays tibia too, and yes its a woman :p Not my teacher though.

So I have been going to college for a few years now and I was taking note on my comp(playing an ot). so the prof comes in the room and i notice a person sayed cya i gotta teach some idiots a few minutes ago.

So I thought hmm could it be my teacher. So I raised my hand, and asked him, "so you have to teach some idiots now that must sux"

He looked very confused so I thought I might dig further. I checked to see who pked him the most on the ot website and i found he was pked over 10 times by Brownie.

So i told my friend to call me brownie as we walked by him at the end of class. My prof freaked out, he was yelling at me although most the class already gone it was funny. I told him i wasn't really brownie and he said he wasn't gonna really fail me(i let him yell at me for like 2 minutes before this)

For awhile we leveled together but then i decided to just quit cause he leveled about 5 times faster then me cause he was always on.

W.e. very stupid story but i still need 4 post to get the download section.

Hahahaha, best story about a Game, and a Teacher I've ever heard, around what age is your teacher :p?

it'd be cool if the teacher in computer science would be a OT developer. ^^

Back