• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf?!

Rengvaleth

Reaction score
Ok now ive had enough, GMs you got to do something about this shit and stop ignoring it, today i lost another 600cc, + holy crusader in my house, poff gone! also, a couple of days ago this happened to me - http://otland.net/f332/my-house-bugged-28142/

I want GMs do take their responsibilty on this damn server and give me the service i require, they seem to ignore the fact that people that are playing on their server and actually dedicating their time and money into this.

me to lost a lot of items from my ohuse like 3 dragon claw , soul stone and many many other

ye, and i lost 10 nose rings, 10 soul stones, 10 hellforged axe and 10 of everything! plz can i have it back? :/

So now when i lost stuff that actually costs real money to get, i wont get it back? even when it is the servers fault that i lost them? isnt that pretty close to scamming?

Back