• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Xamapp problem

Torsken

Banned User
Reaction score
I have a website that has worked. but has stopped working because i have shut down my computer and restart my computer i do not get mysql running.
every time i try to start mysql i get this error

Error: MySql Service not started (-1)

I do not use skype so that's not the problem.

open cmd as administrator type NET STOP HTTP and click Y for all
its several processes that hide in system in taskmanager if u check netstat it will tell you PID 4

aha problem is xampp is not installed in c:/xampp
^?
Wouldn't matter.

open cmd as administrator type NET STOP HTTP and click Y for all
its several processes that hide in system in taskmanager if u check netstat it will tell you PID 4
dont work
Because it has nothing to do with HTTP.

There probably is already a mysql service running. Try either one of the suggestions below. Also, have you checked the logs?

A. You have been using uniserver/wampserver; check Task Manager > Services and search for "mysql" or "mysqld".
B. You have been using IIS; open cmd and execute "net stop MySQL".

The best what you could try to do is launch MySQL daemon manually from command line to see what is the error.

You can do this by opening a console (WINDOWS_BUTTON + R, write "cmd"), then navigate to the xampp folder - like this:
Code:
c:
cd xampp

Then execute the mysql_start.bat script by simply writing it in console:
Code:
mysql_start.bat

Then you should be able to see the exactly error message from MySQL service/daemon. You can post it here and we will try to help you.

Back