• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Xampp Error

Bhullen

Reaction score
got a Problem i cant Start Apache Or MySql see Pic:
please someone help me!
i use xampp 1.6.6a, i have tested all others from 1.6.6 to 1.7.0

Attachments

will test that thanks

Edit:
didnt work anyone else knows?
will give tutor on the server

i tested whit xampp 1.7.0 again it worked i got the apache and mysql online but i couldnt access to the xampp security so i dont have a pass to phpmyadmin
anyone know what to fix that?

Last edited:
Well i had the error when i tried to start MySql the other day I had apache running but i pressed start on mysql then it started for like 2 seconds then it went off.

So, is this the problem you had?

Yes, he/she is running vista, you can see that in the pictures... :p

i don't know anything about XAMPP i'm a total Newbie in that kind of stuff... But it isn't anything with the Ports?

Don't take my suggestion to seriously. I'm a total Newbie when all comes around.. xD

//Enxorix

Well i had the error when i tried to start MySql the other day I had apache running but i pressed start on mysql then it started for like 2 seconds then it went off.

So, is this the problem you had?

no its not

You use vista?
Yes.

It also happened to me
Go and write on the Internet and write it here

SourceForge.net: XAMPP: Downloading ...

And install it again it will work
Write if it does not work

Didnt Work

I had that problem too, so I installed the newest phpmyadmin and xampp 1.6.8 in my C:\ driver instead of my D:\ and after that i worked fine :D

Also run "xampp-portcheck.exe" to see if the ports needed (Port 80 for Apache, and Port 3306, for MySQL) are being used by some other application.
Note: Skype uses port 80 ;)

Back