• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Xazoria Trial Gamemasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crewe

Ravens
Reaction score
Xazoria staff is now looking for Trial Gamemasters (TM's)

If you'd like to apply, post in this thread and dont make a new one.

Make your own application form.

Requirement;
I will let everyone apply. But I will only even consider those with lower than 100 posts if their English is good and the application is good.

You wont have many commands at all, if anyone dont want to apply because they wont have every commands, its obvious that they're not serious.
You'll be able to Broadcast, do up/down and you will be able to ban people.
You dont need more.

Good luck to you all,
Flyde.

And remember, Im not the only one you have to convice, there are more staff members.

Last edited:
I have played OT for along time now and i have been GM and GOD on some servers, but its along time ago, but when i was i allways got good comments on my work and i never did anything wrong at it. try me out. msg me ingame: Alius

Well i played on the server and it seams to be a good real map
died by a dragon so i quited I R0X LOL!
well if you want me as an GameMaster on Xazoria
you should know me better so ill write things about me
Name: called Alfonzo on internet or "Idiot"
Why take me as an GM: well i like Open tibia ALOT and orginal tibia =)
played sice client 7.1 (I KNOW I WAS VERY YOUNG)
and i know all comands i should know
1 thing more I FOLLOW ALL RULES ON SERIOUS OPEN TIBIA SERVERS!

Thanks that was all LOL! xD

Well i played on the server and it seams to be a good real map
died by a dragon so i quited I R0X LOL!
well if you want me as an GameMaster on Xazoria
you should know me better so ill write things about me
Name: called Alfonzo on internet or "Idiot"
Why take me as an GM: well i like Open tibia ALOT and orginal tibia =)
played sice client 7.1 (I KNOW I WAS VERY YOUNG)
and i know all comands i should know
1 thing more I FOLLOW ALL RULES ON SERIOUS OPEN TIBIA SERVERS!

Thanks that was all LOL! xD

You should avoid writing LOL and xD all the times in your applications.
It looks rather unserious!

ontopic: I think your post (@Flyde) shows how ignorant someone with a 'highpost count' can be. I think it's really lame to just accapt people above 100 posts. I'd say I'd do better than several 1000 post counters here, so it's a pretty stupid rule. Only because you have a low post, doesn't mean shit. It doesn't show whether your mature or childish, nor whether you'll be abusiv or not. The only thing it could slightly tell is, that his/her OT knowkledge might not be the best. That's probably the only thing it could show..

I applied on Narozia Servers and guess what, I got accapted...and I had like 5 posts and played the server for like 3-4 days I think. To mention it was like 2 or 3 days offline while I was playing.

!

Well, if you're not playing the Xazoria server nor has a post count over 100, dont even bother posting here.
I dont care if Im being childish, I dont want some unserious ones becoming GMs.

And I really dont care if you got accepted at Narozia?

Well, if you're not playing the Xazoria server nor has a post count over 100, dont even bother posting here.
I dont care if Im being childish, I dont want some unserious ones becoming GMs.

And I really dont care if you got accepted at Narozia?

All I really wanted to say is that even low posters can do a good job on a gamemaster. You like put them in one group and I hate beeing put into a specific group, where I don't really fit.

I'm not really into argueing at the moment, but I bet I have even more experience in OT than you do. It's just a 'friendly' tip I wanted to give you. Belive me I collected longterm experience knowkledge on forums...I really do know what I am talking about!

Alright, I changed my mind.

You were very convincing, I will let everyone apply. But I will only even consider those with lower than 100 posts if their English is good and the application is good.

Alright, I changed my mind.

You were very convincing, I will let everyone apply. But I will only even consider those with lower than 100 posts if their English is good and the application is good.

Glad you're not a stubborn :).
I hope some lowposter comes and writes a good application now.

I'd always only consider those speaking good English, because on an english speaking OT, that's a must-have. A good addition is if someone speaks Polish, Spanish, Portuges, Swedish or German..maybe even French..of course as addition to English ;).

Just an example, I speak English, German and French :). Every single one pretty good and fluent

I would love to be positon as gamemaster on your server.

I have a bit of experiancing in GMing, i was a gamemaster in a few small OT's , but nothing big yet :p

I am 16 years old and i love tibia OT, I have been playing OT tibia since 2-3 Years ago and have great experiance. I have also played RL tibia for a very long time, and have acheived a positon as a tutor :).

I am very active. And friendly, I love to help people! I am also fluent in english.

I want to be gamemaster because I hate botters and cheaters. Thats really the main reason why I want to become a gamemaster. I hate that botters and cheaters ruin the fun of the game, and also ruin it for fair playing players.

If you want to contact me you can always PM me. Thank you for your time!

Edit~ I know i only have a few posts.. But i still hope you consider me :)

[size=+2]Nikkegoes1337's Gamemaster (TM) application[/size]

[size=+2] What I can offer/why pick me[/size]
Hello Flyde. I'm offering my help as a TM, I know I don't have got that many posts yet but I assure on one's honour that I'm the right person for the job.

[size=+2] About me, my knowledges about Tibia etc[/Size]
Anyway, my name is Nicklas/Nikke. I am from Sweden but was born in Canada. I've been a tutor in real-tibia, and after 4 months I got promoted to a Senior Tutor. My knowledge about otservers are huge, started playing ot servers at 2005, but never quitted real tibia. I've been hosting many ot servers, for an example, ethero.mine.nu which had 80/100~~ always online. But, I had to close it down due to maintenance work with the router, it just got fucked up no idea why.

[size=+2] Activity [/size]
I can be active atleast 5-6 hours everyday and I love helping people. I know how to map really good, been mapping in 2 years now. I started with real-tibia when the 7.1 version of tibia was released.

[size=+2] Nationality (including languages that I speak with fluency) [/size]

I can speak English with fluency, Swedish with fluency and Spanish almost with fluency. I am 18 years old. Anyway Flyde, you won't regret if my application will be accepted, you will see how good I am and active, all players will love me as a TM! Yours,
Nikke...

(I Hope my application will be accepted because I have alot of more to help.)

Last edited:
My application.

Hey, i'm offering to be a trial gamemaster because, i have good english, hense i'm from england.
I'm pretty well known on here and will be a responsible trial GM.
I'm a 15 year old boy, who is an active person on open tibia servers, so if you choose me, Xazoria will be my no.1 priority.
I've been playing tibia for a long! time and have had a level 142 Elder druid, a 124 Royal Paladin and a 98 Elite knight.
I hope to be working for you soon.

Thanks,

/Jake.

@Nikke - Then, show some mapping? :)
@Berzerky - Name on Xazoria?

Neon, sure I could do that.. ^^ Just give me a couple of days and I can upload them at the map-show off thread =)

Hello, I am Cirtaboy and want to apply as Trial Game Master on your server.

Here is a little bit of information about myself.

I have been the owner of a rather famous OT called, Cirtaboy OT.
And it was during the time when 7.6 was the best.

I had approximately 110 player on almost every day.
But then, I quited beacuse of "Bad host" But I made a comeback last year, which lasted a few months until I quit because of school and other important things.

Over time, I have been GM in many big servers,
Such as World of Lastwar, and many more well-known servers,
And all have said that I have been a very good GM, in some, I was also Co-owner.

I'm working right now as Webdesigner to The last Resistance (A modern, zombie server)"

Im 17 years old and have an great knowledge of Otserv ;)
I come from sweden in europa (GMT +1)

I have played tibia since 7.1, and my highest level was 70+

Thank you for taking your time to read this application.

Sincerely
Cirtaboy

MSN;
[email protected]

Last edited:

I'm 14 years old, and I life in the Netherlands.

And I'm very active! You'll probably know me already, 'cause of my videos of Xazoria.

Experience on being GM: I've been GM on many servers.

I've played Tibia since I was eight years old, and OT since I was ten.

I've played on Xazoria when the first reset came, then played again, then the second came, then played again

I'm really fair, never give things away, or kill people, like GM Dops did.

I know alot about the server. I've been discovering more than leveling.

I still even played Mystic-Realmap.mine.nu.

I think this will be enough.

Oh btw, incase you didn't know, my in-game name is Bami Pangang.

Trial Gamemaster

I would like to first off tell you a little about myself. My name is Sean. I am 18 years old. I am from the USA <Indiana> I graduated school a year early. I was working for the county cleaning ditches out along the roads, cleaning log jams out from the storms and keeping the drains flowing, but I got laid off due to the season ending. I am going to school in January to become an EMT, and in a few years when I turn 21 I am going to go through the police academy.

[I will be free to help out as much as needed, pretty much anytime up until January, then I will not be on as many hours, but I will still be on often enough to help.]

I think I would be good for a job as a Trial Gamemaster becase, I do not play OT servers to level up, I do not play them to get strong or to start wars. I play them simply because I think it is nice to make friends, and have people to talk to. I like to be able to relax on my free time and talk to a few buddys, maybe even help out a few beginners as well. It's more fun for me to be helping, than it is to be out leveling.

I am 18 years old, I was homeschooled until about (what would be 10th grade) and I went to get my GED. I was around adults all day isntead of other kids in school. I believe I grew up more mature than most kids my age.

As for RL tibia exp- I didn't get to level 100, I didn't complete the anihilator quest. I didn't solo any demons. I made it to level 60 on a knight, made a few mages, got them level 30-40's usually had 45-50 magic on them. But I did have a lot of friends, and most of them were indeed "noobs" beacuse I liked to help them out. I lead guilds full of low levels so I could protect them, and teach them easier ways to level.

And OT exp- I hosted 2 ot's of my own 7.6-7.8 I was a GM on 3ots, 2 of them were small ones, the other was a decent sized ot (Omnislash) I have been a tutor on about 2 as well.

Well that is about it, and all I have left to say is I am not looking for a server to level in. I am not looking for one where I can try to use my power to get free items. Don't give me the commands, I do not care. I want one where I can keep the cheaters away, so I can make friends, talk, and help people out.

Thanks for reading my application :)
Sean-

MSN [email protected]

Last edited:
Personal Infomation
Name: Alexis Carrillo M
Sex: Male
I'm from Mexico
I got a Microsoft Master Certification.
I can speak:
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Portugese (still learning but I understand it well)
  • French (just start learning it)

Free time to play OT or w/e: 6 hours.

My Knowledge about OT and what can I offer
Well, I have started to play OT since Barbexia 7.1 and Survival 7.1, there I just started editing monsters and start learning about LUA, right now I can make alot of works if you want to for example:
  • Mapping
  • Scripting
    • Monsters
    • NPC's
    • Actions
    • Raids
    • more...
  • Website Programming
    • HTML
    • MySQL
    • PHP
    • JavaScript Basic
    • more..
  • Hosting
  • Custom Client ( Sprites, DAT, exe, AutoIP)
well, basicly I can do more...!

I have been Gamemaster in around 7 different servers, and I have been a Tutor in RL Tibia but that isnt important at all...

I will be ready to make a rule-enforcement in the whole server so people follow the Rules as they should be.
I can ban botters or anything else that you want.
But, we all know all players use any kind of Tibia Cheat so.. all up to you.

If you are interested or want to see some work by me or anything, send me a Private Message with your AIM or MSN.

Thanks for your attention,
Fenomenoide

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back