• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Xon Tanker @Lary Gango Ok, Bye

miguelshta

Solutions
Reaction score
Botting? No In My Server
2lkz6ex.png

2rgjj8h.png

Last edited:
Oh you killed me while botting overnight, congratz!

How many times did you guys die in Sea Serpents yesterday evening?

Schalama 3x.
Vj Kyer 2x.

Want me to go on?

Why dont u guys go warmode instead of killing eachother whilee potting XD

Oh you killed me while botting overnight, congratz!

How many times did you guys die in Sea Serpents yesterday evening?

Schalama 3x.
Vj Kyer 2x.

Want me to go on?

Just to remind you. It is against the rules to bot at the time you are idle from the computer.

Just to remind you. It is against the rules to bot at the time you are idle from the computer.

It's not like I didn't know. But what can they do? Jail me at night, while I'm sleeping? Doesn't matter; I'm being released at server save anyways, which is exactly the moment I start waking up and playing again. Ideal situation, right?

@Zacker Snacker
You must have really had no life. I just noticed I wasted 700 uhp. That makes you what, spend like 1h in trying to kill? Dude comeone, I get the level back in the same time you're trying to kill me.

Why dont u guys go warmode instead of killing eachother whilee potting XD

Oh lol didn't get it because you said potting :p

Anyway I don't think they will accept the warmode. Schalama already died 4 times by us last 24 hours and he's a way too big charlover (he lets his guild sacrifice themselves for him).

But to Old Rush; send it! Will be accepted no matter what!

It's not like I didn't know. But what can they do? Jail me at night, while I'm sleeping? Doesn't matter; I'm being released at server save anyways, which is exactly the moment I start waking up and playing again. Ideal situation, right?

@Zacker Snacker
You must have really had no life. I just noticed I wasted 700 uhp. That makes you what, spend like 1h in trying to kill? Dude comeone, I get the level back in the same time you're trying to kill me.

HAHAHAHAH I KNOW NO HAVE LIFE NO HAVE GIRL FRIEND I are very stupid HAHAHA IKNOW!!!!
BUT Zacker ISN'T BR

lol.... miguelshta, it's too much important to laugh in every of your post like:
AHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH,
Each of your post are you laughing without any reason. :blink:

And I'm totally agree with Alex.

bro don't talk about botting as ur guild is the number 1 bot guild on server, and also hows the navi sd combo shit going? can't count from 1-3?

Back