• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Xxamp] 2 Websites, 2 servers, 1 Comp

seto sazo

Reaction score
Hello,
So what I want to know is, how do I host 2 totally different websites on 1 computer, i've seen it done before but I don't know how to do it.(Example:tibiaot.com/war. tibiaot.com/rpg)
The /war goes to an index for 1 server. Then the /rpg goes to a totally different index with a different layout, also both /rpg and /war go to a different server file with different configs.php's.
Help is very much appreciated and I will Rep.

Dude i dont think your understanding me. I will need 2 totally different websites. which probably means 2 different HTDocs folders, or 2 config.php's. Can someone help me out who understands what im talking about?

Simply create two new folders located within your htdocs folder. One called 'war' and one called 'rpg'. Install gesior twice, one in each of those new folders of yours. Remember to create two seperate databases as well.

Mango, How might a go by making it so it does like. tibiaot.com/rpg/index.php?subtopic=guilds and tibiaot.com/war/index.php?subtopic=guilds? And so on with the other subtopics

make 2 folders in httdocs rpg and war and make 1 home.html and add there link to both example:
Server 1 is RPG
Server 2 is WAR
chose what server you want to play.

if you put home.html it will auto read from that.

as they said in your htdocs create 2 folder name first one htdocs1
and second one htdocs2
and about the index i made an example for you check it in Attach Files ^^

Attachments

I've attached a script that will do it.

All the credits go to Archez since he made it.

I've edited a few things, this way its perfect for you.

Make a map rpg and a map war and put the aac in both.

Put this in the htdocs map and you'll be fine.

Good luck!

Attachments

but i fixed it now Sorry for the last posts now i get the error with login when i press on login it go back to the script of two servers
cuz i use that script:

Last edited:
Back