• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Yalahar action

Freezy

Reaction score
just some kind of action, we went to kill some brs in nightmares, and susimi came and died :p

ouch.cam

20:46 Patrao [341]: aha can't spoil the place :D

Hahahahahahahaha

Thais South East Troll Exani Hur "Up next to Rotworms ;)

20:46 Patrao [341]: aha can't spoil the place :D

Hahahahahahahaha

Thais South East Troll Exani Hur "Up next to Rotworms ;)

the problem is where to make leviate :p
few ppl knew about this place ><

Well, for the first im not br ; I'm from sweden and for the second u guys sucks, me and susimi~ were 2 ppl, and u guys were like 5-6 and was stairjumping, stupid fucking noobs rlly !! / Hail Andreas Hangover

---------
Playing in memory of Sweety Montana <3 :D

Well, for the first im not br ; I'm from sweden and for the second u guys sucks, me and susimi~ were 2 ppl, and u guys were like 5-6 and was stairjumping, stupid fucking noobs rlly !! / Hail Andreas Hangover

---------

I wasn't talking about you since no1 gives a fuck about you :s, and what if we'd rush u guys? you'd just go to stairs so'd be pointless

think a lil bit more next time :/

I wasn't talking about you since no1 gives a fuck about you :s, and what if we'd rush u guys? you'd just go to stairs so'd be pointless

think a lil bit more next time :/

haha Little Zuckov, u dont now what u are talking about, you had rs and was afried to die, we were 2 ppl and u got owned, stairjumping all the damn time, so fucking pointless, learn how to play tibia before u fight me and susimi~ cuz today u guys rly sucked, I dont have to think, I know what im talking about, u guys didnt have a chance thats why u was stairjumping. noobs..

-------
Playing in memory of Sweety Montana <3:D

haha Little Zuckov, u dont now what u are talking about, you had rs and was afried to die, we were 2 ppl and u got owned, stairjumping all the damn time, so fucking pointless, learn how to play tibia before u fight me and susimi~ cuz today u guys rly sucked, I dont have to think, I know what im talking about, u guys didnt have a chance thats why u was stairjumping. noobs..

-------
Playing in memory of Sweety Montana <3:D

we didn't have a chance?LOOOOOOOOOl that's why we've killed her/you :|
really, stop making fool of urself and shut the fuck up

btw who are you for say 'learn how to play'? rofl, just another guy acting like pro, when they are non here :|

gz on killing susimi never like him :<

btw he is retard so much u can see on your movie that when he got poison and that hit him 1 attack he got auto healing on exura gran so anyone attack him on wand and after that fast combo and he can't heal couse of extaused

i talk to him all time change your bot but he didnt do it lol

gz on killing susimi never like him :<

btw he is retard so much u can see on your movie that when he got poison and that hit him 1 attack he got auto healing on exura gran so anyone attack him on wand and after that fast combo and he can't heal couse of extaused

i talk to him all time change your bot but he didnt do it lol

yea I noticed that
btw weren't you on the same team? strange you don't like him, and still he's in ur team :huh:

yea I noticed that
btw weren't you on the same team? strange you don't like him, and still he's in ur team :huh:

yea he was on my team but i never like them :D

and now i'm leave requiem

and i dont care about most of the guys but some ppl are fine like emzy zuzu century dzumior sankers gqe ponczkers undertaker :D

we didn't have a chance?LOOOOOOOOOl that's why we've killed her/you :|
really, stop making fool of urself and shut the fuck up

btw who are you for say 'learn how to play'? rofl, just another guy acting like pro, when they are non here :|

hahaha lol, u owned us? I didnt die?, I survived stupid idiot, acting like a pro?, Im a pro who owns 5-6 ppl with my friend susimi~ embaressing!!LOL, stupid noobs!..

hahaha lol, u owned us? I didnt die?, I survived stupid idiot, acting like a pro?, Im a pro who owns 5-6 ppl with my friend susimi~ embaressing!!LOL, stupid noobs!..

you owned us? dude you are so damn pathetic ROFL

do you even know what you are saying? lol, I feel pity for these guys, saying bs just for look good in forums

PD1- instead of acting cool in a game, go learn some maths we were 4

PD2 - urself - Killed at Level 419 by Zuckov
susimi ~ - Killed at Level 684 by Samucaa

ye we didn't own you :/

you owned us? dude you are so damn pathetic ROFL

do you even know what you are saying? lol, I feel pity for these guys, saying bs just for look good in forums

PD1- instead of acting cool in a game, go learn some maths we were 4

PD2 - urself - Killed at Level 419 by Zuckov
susimi ~ - Killed at Level 684 by Samucaa

ye we didn't own you :/

You were 3 guys ueing me that time, and 2 who blocked, what could I do stupid?, and this time u guys didnt own us, lol. Who is pathetic.. ? lol,. stupid idiot, instead of stairjumping little zuckov, learn how to war/battle stupid! -.-

--------

You were 3 guys ueing me that time, and 2 who blocked, what could I do stupid?, and this time u guys didnt own us, lol. Who is pathetic.. ? lol,. stupid idiot, instead of stairjumping little zuckov, learn how to war/battle stupid! -.-

--------

you died didn't you?
and wtf are you for calling me 'little'? and saying me 'learn'?LOOOOl don't you get it you are no1 here?:(

you died didn't you?
and wtf are you for calling me 'little'? and saying me 'learn'?LOOOOl don't you get it you are no1 here?:(

Maybe Im hated on this server but still I own u little zuckov.. u sucks, and all ur friend to!

Maybe Im hated on this server but still I own u little zuckov.. u sucks, and all ur friend to!

aha still making fool of urself

you own me? can you say a time when you own me/my team?
you're just an polack asslicker acting like cool, but u're nothing more than a poor loser :\

@keep making fool of urself if u want, I wont answer you anymore since I've already prove how much dumb you are

aha still making fool of urself

you own me? can you say a time when you own me/my team?
you're just an polack asslicker acting like cool, but u're nothing more than a poor loser :\

@keep making fool of urself if u want, I wont answer you anymore since I've already prove how much dumb you are

haha ;P okey, When I had sweety montana u allways licked my ass Zuckov, asked for help all the fucking time, Im not a poor loser, im telling the truth, Im hated but still Im alive and I have not died by u since the trap or by anyone else, I put myself into in port hope so dont talk shit stupid idiot, PL LICKER? Hhahahahaha, Susimi~ is my only friend of the pls, fuck the rest of them lol!, Im going solo if susimi~ is not with me, and Im doing it great , u have not killed me in 2 times cuz of I survived, nubblets, so dont talk ur shit.. stupid nb.Make a real war and I will promise that u are going into the ground :D <3 I can do it solo, but u will die.

haha ;P okey, When I had sweety montana u allways licked my ass Zuckov, asked for help all the fucking time, Im not a poor loser, im telling the truth, Im hated but still Im alive and I have not died by u since the trap or by anyone else, I put myself into in port hope so dont talk shit stupid idiot, PL LICKER? Hhahahahaha, Susimi~ is my only friend of the pls, fuck the rest of them lol!, Im going solo if susimi~ is not with me, and Im doing it great , u have not killed me in 2 times cuz of I survived, nubblets, so dont talk ur shit.. stupid nb.Make a real war and I will promise that u are going into the ground :D <3 I can do it solo, but u will die.

I said I wouldn't answer.. but this is just hilarious LOL

I LICKED SWEETY MONTANA?AHAHAHAHAH WHO THE HEELL IS SWEETY MONTANA? I'VE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE AND YOU ARE SAYING I 'LICK YOU'? LOOOl AND IA CTUALLY NEVER ASKED ANY1 UNKNOWN FOR HELP SO STOP THE BULLSHIT? REALLY, SAYING BULLSHIT JUST FOR LOOK GOOD IN A GAME AHAHAH IS HILARIOUS, POOR YOU POOR YOU :|

but well, let the kid keep dreaming, maybe 1 day who knows, you'll be some1 here, in a game

PD - 21:18 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Susimi La Druida [674] was slain by Zuckov [526].

I said I wouldn't answer.. but this is just hilarious LOL

I LICKED SWEETY MONTANA?AHAHAHAHAH WHO THE HEELL IS SWEETY MONTANA? I'VE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE AND YOU ARE SAYING I 'LICK YOU'? LOOOl AND IA CTUALLY NEVER ASKED ANY1 UNKNOWN FOR HELP SO STOP THE BULLSHIT? REALLY, SAYING BULLSHIT JUST FOR LOOK GOOD IN A GAME AHAHAH IS HILARIOUS, POOR YOU POOR YOU :|

but well, let the kid keep dreaming, maybe 1 day who knows, you'll be some1 here, in a game

PD - 21:18 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Susimi La Druida [674] was slain by Zuckov [526].

ahahahhahaha, u dont remember sweety montana?, hahahaha that is kind of fail she got hacked in 569 , and was with Hotsteppers, dzumiors friend, I was once with u guys, And U told me that I was going to help u in some wars, dont be stupid, and I dont care, RIP susimim~~ u will die soon anyway, so its chill, I have nothing left to say, but I will kill all in ur team, one by one and I mean it, some day u will suffer !..

-------------
Playing in memory of Sweety Montana!

Back