• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahar + GlobalMap

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
I tried to add Yalahar but server keeps crashing after 30min-1hour, Anyone know why? Map is not over 100mb

I'm willing to pay up to 20 euros if someone can help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your server crash because you don't have enough RAM :p
A 100 MB map takes 1.8-2 gb RAM

So if your computer only have to GB and the map is larger then 100 mb your server will crash after a while.

I think i know why... Windows says you map is ... somewhere around 98-99.9mb? But 1mb = 1024kb, which means that 100mb = 104857600 bytes.
You need to get your map down to 97-98mb (according to windows)

Edit: 100,000,000 bytes = 95.4mb

Hey Monte, I got the same problem, its something on yalahar ! (dont tell me its our ram, etc. we got enough)
if you find the problem pm me or write here in the topic..

its important!

I tried to add Yalahar but server keeps crashing after 30min-1hour, Anyone know why? Map is not over 100mb

I'm willing to pay up to 20 euros if someone can help me.

20 euro? thats a cool price, actually! contact me via msn ([email protected]), I'll try to debug and fix it up :thumbup:
(well, I have a feeling it may be... but yet need to test)

I guess its problem with teleport placed somewhere in Yalahar, when teleporting position is seted same as teleport position server just crashes. I had same problem :p

20 euros flew away x)

gogoogogogogo elf gogogoog

@int.. it not that problem -.- when i opened yalahar only (without a rlmap just 10 mb) it worked, when putted on the map = runetime error.

Also you have to buy better computer or remove water etc from ya map.

gogoogogogogo elf gogogoog

@int.. it not that problem -.- when i opened yalahar only (without a rlmap just 10 mb) it worked, when putted on the map = runetime error.

Also you have to buy better computer or remove water etc from ya map.

got runtime error when u started server or after some minutes~ hour?

If it is when you are starting the server you need to delete some water and take down the map to 96-97 mb~.

Runtime is because your map is over 100 mb, yalahar bug : not sure yet but my server is running for 19h with 100 players + yalahar, not sure if it's fixed.

Back