• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You like 7.4? [With graphical options for less lagg]

Interested?

• Total voters
I told you it was a good idea to ask Realsoft to buy his 7.4 server. :>

I didint know it had dx5 and 9 ,opengL? If so,im 100000000% going to play :)

options.jpg

it looks good atleast a 7.4:D anyways i/we won't play if it will be low rate exp like 2-3x all time. i especially won't play this server when it low rate since i heard from trusted people ur abit corrupted:S
but i will be glad to play a staged serverof you;)

War ots is best idea. Make 1 globla map city Thais , edron etc... runes in schoop x 100 for 0 gp , lvl start 45 mlv 40 magic vocation , knight 6 , pally 15 mlv non-increasing.
Monster dragons ,scoripions , scarabs etc... what comes to your mind.

It's a 7.72 server, but will use custom client with 7.4 sprites, Valhalla did this and my Server have it too, easy to do!

It's very easy to make a custom client like that indeed...
But the map still smells 7.72 if it's really like that...
The map have been changed, to remove the possibility to smell like 7.7 :)
And you can't do that with only mixing sprites.

It's very easy to make a custom client like that indeed...
But the map still smells 7.72 if it's really like that...
The map have been changed, to remove the possibility to smell like 7.7 :)
And you can't do that with only mixing sprites.

what about uh traps and no pz on boats? then it will 'smell' more like 7.4
about war map its always nice to have one online. but in this case i think eliteots shoulds just open a midrate server 7.4 since hes not really intrested in a boring war ot thais map. because that is boring for gms they have nothing to do on it. fribben should open one since hes doing nothing anyways

Uh traps and everything, well it's matter of opinion there.
SOme sees this as a game-bug, while others see it as something need to be there.

So tell me your opinions about it, how close should the game be to the real tibia 7.4?
And I hope you keep in mind that there were a lot of game-weakness at this time.

In my opinion, a 7.4 map, 7.4 spell/formulas/areas together with 7.7 systems would be the best. I mean, no uh traps, working exani hur "up without weaknesses, and so on..
But like said, share your opinion :)

No uh traps? that will be sux.
My opinion is:
-add uh traps,
-can't walk in 2 parcels,
-add wands because without is hard for sorcerers/druids
-5x exp, 2x loot, 4 mana reg per second

Back