• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You like 7.4? [With graphical options for less lagg]

Interested?

• Total voters

EliteOTs

Banned User
Reaction score
You like 7.4?

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

This is what I possess.

I might open it next to EliteOTs current 7.72 server.
Free as EliteOTs to play.
No laggs.
24/7 Uptime
Optimal graphic options (You can play on old and newer computers)

If you're interested leave a comment.
If you're a flamer and/or jealous just shut up and leave.

Thanks

Edit:
Thais of 7.4 =)
74thais.jpg

Edit again:
options.jpg

Last edited:
Would be the best if u opened an ot same like eliteots,just with like 6x exp,4x skills,2x loot and 5hp/10mana regen ;P That would be awesome,or some lower/higher rates,just not as slow as elite

Would be the best if u opened an ot same like eliteots,just with like 6x exp,4x skills,2x loot and 5hp/10mana regen ;P That would be awesome,or some lower/higher rates,just not as slow as elite

5/10 regain sounds a lot o_O
Specially if Hmms cost 70 mana, and sd's 220.. it would take you matter of minutes to finish bp's of runes xD
Oh well, let see what people think about rates :)

Keep commenting =D

I was not talking about 7.4,i would never play that. I was talking about same 7.72 eliteots but medium rates ;P

I was not talking about 7.4,i would never play that. I was talking about same 7.72 eliteots but medium rates ;P

aha, well this thread is for 7.4.
I gave it a shot to make a mid-rate but not enough people were interested in it.

ppl wont be interested in your server, thats the truth, the only way youd get 30 recurring players is if u opened a war server like realistic-war (theyre always semi popular)

it would be better if u make it pvp-e with frags ofc.. will keep ppl interested

I'll have it 70-3x staged, 5 frags for rs and 7 for ban.
or at least that's what I've figured to do.
3x after level 130.
3/6 Hp/mana regain seems neat enough. (counting on that you make sd's for 220 mana)

any requests? comments?

3x after level 130.
3/6 Hp/mana regain seems neat enough. (counting on that you make sd's for 220 mana)

any requests? comments?
works for me ;o

3x after level 130.

any requests? comments?

look at illuminates settings, that server gets 40 players consistently-

utevo lux works like light hack
runes are 2x
mana regen is incredibly fast
frag time is only 4 hours
burst arrows are unlimited

its these kind of "noob" features that keep players returning

loot rate should be high and rotworms should drop insane amounts of gp so players get an easier start, make sure people start with decent equipment, why you may be asking,

noob logs on and sees shit equipment, he quits
good player logs on and sees easy start equipment, he quits

^ only one of those sentences is true

make 3x come into effect at lvl 90, that keeps lvl 100 an "achievement" not to mention that lvl 130 in 7,4 is nowhere near as fun as lvl 80 - 100 wars

also, u need to make npcs sell runes even though its 7,4 theres no such thing as an economy on a highrate

I would play for sure :) since that is the version that I started to play tibia *nostalgia*

Sounds nice but of course it should be server with rate exp. Would be nice if it was like on original tibia with exp stage. About mana, should be like 5-7 per 2 sec~ Runes shouldnt be buyable in shop. Let make legal mc to get runes easy. Monsters shouldnt be so strong, let them be like they are/were on eliteots, that when u were stairhoping they couldnt hit u. Bursts and other ammunicion shouldn't be infinite. Bp of mf 1k and average of mana using mf should be about 40 mana.

is 7.4 choppy graph like in 7.6? Idk why u ppl wanna play that ;/

Sounds nice but of course it should be server with rate exp. Would be nice if it was like on original tibia with exp stage. About mana, should be like 5-7 per 2 sec~ Runes shouldnt be buyable in shop. Let make legal mc to get runes easy. Monsters shouldnt be so strong, let them be like they are/were on eliteots, that when u were stairhoping they couldnt hit u. Bursts and other ammunicion shouldn't be infinite. Bp of mf 1k and average of mana using mf should be about 40 mana.

Signed + antybot system or custom client

is 7.4 choppy graph like in 7.6? Idk why u ppl wanna play that ;/

ehhh....

I love 7.4 but I really cant play 7.6 and below simply because of the lack of graphics options, I'm lucky if I get 7FPS on them. If you actually made it so I would be able to play by adding graphic options then I would defiantly play. Look forward to it.

I love 7.4 but I really cant play 7.6 and below simply because of the lack of graphics options, I'm lucky if I get 7FPS on them. If you actually made it so I would be able to play by adding graphic options then I would defiantly play. Look forward to it.

Like I said. it's with graphical options. Dx5 and 9, including OpenGL.

Back