• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You like 7.4? [With graphical options for less lagg]

Interested?

• Total voters
then i prefer no uh traps but no wands aswell... seriously that was the funny thing about 7.4 there were no wands. and i don't like a exp rate. make it staged: like 10x - 7x - 5x - 3x at the very end or something

so stages 70 to 3x are not good at all? o_O
Also, agree, No wands.. 70 mana for hmm and if mana is faster than original it take no-time to get few hmms to kill cyclopses with.
Also, no stair jump delay of course... that would ruin everything.

Just make it like it is on tibianic with two differents: let's quests stay and let it be exp stage. Is it enough information for u? Most of us want it to be like it was on old tibia 7.4. And please trust us it would be better and dont do like u want, just like players want! If u make something like u want and others dont, u will fail at start im sure.

everyone got different opinions, I'm looking for the one most people can agree to.
so keep commenting :)

If u really want make it 7.4, do it like it was on old tibia, dont change anything. Make uh traps, no pz on boats, can't walk on 2 parcels. EVERYTHING. Tibia 7.4 is the best client, so please don't fuck anything, just do it 7.4 without any changes. Of course u can add and u should add possibility to change direct, its nice.

Best exp stages for a 7.4 client:

(No Rook)
8-20: 25x
20-50: 20x
50-75: 15x
75-100: 10x
100+: 3x

@Niccy,
looks pretty neat actually.

Now you can close your eliteots and think about good 7.4

I'm not closing EliteOTs Original, there's people have have put down a lot of time to get skills/runes and it would be rude of me to just shut it off now.
But if there's enough interest, I'll launch this 7.4 aside of EliteOTs.

Right now I'm just working some on the 7.4, setting it back to 7.4, filling some missing spawns I've found around Kazordoon.
and as said, if there's enough interest in the server, I'll launch it.

@Topic,
Keep comments coming.

@Niccy,
looks pretty neat actually.

I'm not closing EliteOTs Original, there's people have have put down a lot of time to get skills/runes and it would be rude of me to just shut it off now.
But if there's enough interest, I'll launch this 7.4 aside of EliteOTs.

Right now I'm just working some on the 7.4, setting it back to 7.4, filling some missing spawns I've found around Kazordoon.
and as said, if there's enough interest in the server, I'll launch it.

@Topic,
Keep comments coming.

There is no good 7.4 atm.. if you make it mid rate, and 7.4 featurues im sure it will be good ot..
Im not playing tho, i hate u realsoft D:

There is no good 7.4 atm.. if you make it mid rate, and 7.4 featurues im sure it will be good ot..
Im not playing tho, i hate u realsoft D:

if you could stop sniff coke I bet you'd realize how much you fail at me being realsoft.
also I'm sure you'd stop bothering me if you could stop the drugs and be sane for one straight day.

Thanks for your attention.

lol,I dont do coke, just tried it ;p
im still almost sure u are realsoft, but well ill play it. if it have decent stages xd

man just DO IT! would be awesome, a 7.4 server with OPENGL etc 7.4 Is the best ver ever! but have low stages and mana reg should be 2-3

make it originaltibia rated, alow mcs, make nice loot rate, so people can war witout many problems, and no OP donations..
My suggestion for stages.
Ml/skills 4X
exp, 1-30 10x, 30-50 7x, 50-80 5x, 80+ 3x
Loot: 2 or 3.
Make all 7.4 features, boat traps, parcels etc.

make it originaltibia rated, alow mcs, make nice loot rate, so people can war witout many problems, and no OP donations..
Ml/skills 4X

Signed.

Ml/skills 4X

original tibia, are you talking about tibia.com?
And atm I'm having 6x loot on it.

About 7.4 features, I'd appreciate if someone did a list of those, etc parcels, uh trap and similar "7.4 features" because I personally don't know many of those.
I know how 7.4 is and are but really bad when it comes to the "weaknesses" that many seems to like.

about stages, seems most people really want lower stages, around 10x o_O
I'll make a poll about it later and see which one seems most interesting to people.

thanks for all comments and keep them coming.

I really like that kind of Old School OTServ 7.72, with all, very good, perfect it.
Too bad he did not think so OTServ for download.
Very good, I liked it.

Well let me see some that i can remember..
you couldnt walk over 2 parcels.
You could put fields/bombs in parcels, if you would use it, in a empty sqm..
Boat traps.
exani hur up/down in almost every straight wall.
Uh traps (Only 1 people in the stack can use Uh or Ih, and its the last one comming there if i well remember..

be sure you got 7.4 formulas, spells and runes.
and no, i meant originaltibia.com ;p, exp, 1-30 10x, 30-50 7x, 50-80 5x, 80+ 3x < are really great

tip: originaltibia had 268 online record (with mcs allowed) still there were like 100 active players. and it was 7.4 client = only players with good dx played..
If you open this one as the players tell u, with dx9 and opengl, ull have lots of players.., and dont relate it to eliteots. people dont like u .. (Im included) [Unless you proof you aint realsoft xD]

Back