• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Zanera is hiring.

Donio

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello otland users.

As you can see Zanera is now hiring a new crew.

Some information about Zanera:
Map: Edited Evolution map (Very edited)
Host: Dedicate host located in Germany.
Staff: 1 Gamemaster, 1 Community Master
Addon statue function.
Pet system.
Experience: Starts at 500 ends with 100.
Hunting spots: About 30 teleports that leads you to the hunting grounds.
Quest: About 20 Quests. (There will come more ofcoures).

What we are looking for:
A scripter.
A Tutor.
A Gamemaster.
Mapper already exist.. But if some one feels that he or she wants to map for us also, then we can make an exeption.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like more information about anything that I'v forgot to mention here please post what you would like to know and I will try to answer as clear as possible.

Hey there! Well I apply you application for postion "GM". Here are some of my personal informations.

My name is Mateo Andrijanic, also called "Limeni", I come from Croatia, thats small country across adriatic sea. I'm 12 years old I seem very young but I can be really patient and mature guy. I play Tibia for 5 years, Open tibia servers for 3. I'm semi-rated mapper. I have knowlegde in sofware and hardware also I have knowlegde in Tibian commands. As GM in you'r server I would help you in these things:

1) Ban MC'ers and Botters (Only if allowed)
2) Namelock unsuitable name's
3) Help you in finding right choises
4) Right hand in mapping

Well.. Have fun!

^ is not recommended, he has his own project, or maybe 1000 projects, and he's applying for GM in every thread.

^ is not recommended, he has his own project, or maybe 1000 projects, and he's applying for GM in every thread.

Well.. you was allways flamer and you will be flamer.. I quited every project coz it sucked up.. and i don't play tibia that much as you play..so i did ask in 2 threads maybe? So i have free time that i spend on football.. not as you 24/7 on computer..im sorry.. i don't want argure anymore..

@M4t30.. Wezza is complaining about you.. But let me thin about it, and I come back with the result at the end of the day..

Last edited:
Name:
Malik, I'm only 15 years old.. but I love to help out and stuff in-game. I always help in-game mostly when I'm on other servers. Most GM's would just sit there and go ghost if you message then better yet not even answer. I'm not one of those people. I have alot of patience, so I'll give people alot of warning until it's time for the edge.
Nickname:
Sleep O_O
15, Stated as in above. :) Btw, I can script and map if you need any help with that.. I have another account on OTfans. That's way better then this one, if you need to contact me about anything please hit me up at "[email protected]" or MSN is "[email protected]"
I currently live in New York, in the United States of America.
Years playing Ots:
I've been playing OTs ever since Unline Server which was about 2-3 years ago. ME and my RL Thomas played it all the time, stayed up all night and everything. So that makes another thing, A GM that would always be online to help, and stuff. I'm not corrupt, don't give out items. I would only give items if I had spares on my main character. (Real character to level with)
Years of Job Appying for:
I been applying for this job quite a few times, and always seemed to get it. But the server either failed or they never hit me up. But If you would please just let me know if I am suitable for the job or not. You can be truthful, because Like I said I'm nice, willing to help and cope with you.
Example of work:
Right now, I don't have any. Purchased a new computer. Windows 7 and haven't transferred my stuff from my old computer to this one :). But I use to run my own server in January, 119 players max online everyday, Total number of players I had was around 234ish online. Can't remember the number exactly but yeah.

Thanks for taking the team to read this message, Donio.

Hi and thansk for taking your time to write you life story xD

Anyways you seem to be pretty legit and thats why I decided to take you in and help me out with this server.. Send me a pm with detailed info including MSN so we can talk more there.

Bye.

Hi and thansk for taking your time to write you life story xD

Anyways you seem to be pretty legit and thats why I decided to take you in and help me out with this server.. Send me a pm with detailed info including MSN so we can talk more there.

Bye.

Hmm, alright. Well my name ingame is Frost, I'll be looking to see ya.

I'd like to apply for a tutor, wont write the story of my life thought. All you need to know about me is that I do have what it takes.

Name: Matt
Position Applying For: GameMaster
Past Experiences: I have owned many OT servers, i'm mature, serious and also fun when needed to be, i like helping people but also know the time when to enforce rules and keep the game play environment an enjoyable one.
References:I was Co-Owner on poveriaot.com but it shut down got 80 people in 2 days. realzero.mine.nu, and many more ot servers that werent big.

I can be on about 7-8 hours a day and more in about a week seeming summer is near.

I follow rules, am very mature. and love to help people to the best of my ability.

Hi, my real life name is Krashawn I am 15 years old. I live in the United States, Illinois. Malik also known as GM Frosty is my real life friend. We used to go to the same school until i moved. I have been playing ots for about four years. My nickname is K-shawn.
Add me on msn! [email protected]
Most GM's on other servers are always in ghost mode and never talk to anyone. I dont stay ghost 24/7 i will socialize with the players of Zanera and make it alot more fun for the players.

I get along well with other people, and i enjoy socializing on zanera. I am also loyal and i do not abuse powers like some GM's and tutors. I am a trustworthy person i dont give out items not even to my friends. I follow the rules as a GM and NEVER abuse the powers as a GM.

I know some spanish but only the simple things i am taking spanish in school right now. So my knowlage of spanish is only going to increase and i can help the people who dont speak english very well here in zanera.

I can map but im definatly not the best but im not horrible at it. Aswell as me and GM frosty work on scripts together but i only script a little.

Here is a example picture of my depot i was doing for frozenhell OT:

depot.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am also experienced in the support system as a tutor of the frozenhell server. I was also a GM with GM frosty along time ago on another server called RPG forge of elements. As you can see (stated above) I am a trustworthy person for this position because i have had experience as a GM and a Tutor.

I am applying for GM Thanks. :D I can start out as a seinor tutor if that is what you would like to do first.

Thank you for the opportunity for this position.

Last edited:
I have had palakngiht in my team before as a gm and he was great,i had no trouble except for the fact that he sometimes wasent onlien most of the day but other than that he was great i think pala would be a good gamemaster for your team.

Hi, my real life name is Krashawn I am 15 years old. I live in the United States, Illinois. Malik also known as GM Frosty is my real life friend. We used to go to the same school until i moved. I have been playing ots for about four years. My nickname is K-shawn.
Add me on msn! [email protected]
Most GM's on other servers are always in ghost mode and never talk to anyone. I dont stay ghost 24/7 i will socialize with the players of Zanera and make it alot more fun for the players.

I get along well with other people, and i enjoy socializing on zanera. I am also loyal and i do not abuse powers like some GM's and tutors. I am a trustworthy person i dont give out items not even to my friends. I follow the rules as a GM and NEVER abuse the powers as a GM.

I know some spanish but only the simple things i am taking spanish in school right now. So my knowlage of spanish is only going to increase and i can help the people who dont speak english very well here in zanera.

I can map but im definatly not the best but im not horrible at it. Aswell as me and GM frosty work on scripts together but i only script a little.

Here is a example picture of my depot i was doing for frozenhell OT:

depot.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am also experienced in the support system as a tutor of the frozenhell server. I was also a GM with GM frosty along time ago on another server called RPG forge of elements. As you can see (stated above) I am a trustworthy person for this position because i have had experience as a GM and a Tutor.

I am applying for GM Thanks. :D I can start out as a seinor tutor if that is what you would like to do first.

Thank you for the opportunity for this position.

Lovely box you've mapped ;O

@RuinsCrystal XD: You are accepted. I will add your msn later.

@Mohzus: I will start you of as a tutor so you can work your way up to a gamemaster, its so I can see what you know and dont know :)

@Teh Matt Denied.

@Palaknight Denied.

Back