• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

Can you post a tutorial or something "How to use it"

Becuse i don´t know wher to put it and how to do. Please?

It is not compatible with gesior/modern aac layouts.

Yes I will create tutorials on this soon enough. :)

Looks simple and nice, hope its secure also, will try it now!

Will be creating free templates for everyone for this AAC as soon as a tutorial is posted, if it isn't, Znote please PM me about it :)

Before I first knew about Znote's AAC, I've been so pessimistic about using websites.
I had everything that a website has, already integrated into the game, even a shop system.

The whole reason was simply because of all the problems people have been getting with Gesior and ModernAAC.
They had very messy codes, tons of bugs, lots of outdated stuff, I just never understood why people kept using them.

With Znote's new AAC, I couldn't be more happier. It's just so freaking simple to set up, so freaking simple to use, does not require a lot of resources.
Thanks Znote, your contribution and hard work will definitely be appreciated!

I read this in one of those voices they have on TV-commercials about Cash4Gold etc.
xd

Issue 1:
Converter script that converts old TFS accounts to be compatible with Znote AAC does not seem to work properly (on the 8.6 TFS 0.3 servers).
--> Sorry I will not fix this asap. You will have to wait a couple days or wait for next Znote AAC version.

Issue 2:
You can not select which characters you want to create in config.php, it is hard-coded to voc 1 - 4 in createcharacter.php

FIX:
add this to config.php:
PHP:
$config['available_vocations'] = array(1, 2, 3, 4);

createcharacter.php:

Replace the selection below line 103

And add this instead:
PHP:
				<select name="selected_vocation">
					<?php foreach ($config['available_vocations'] as $id) { ?>
					<option value="<?php echo $id; ?>"><?php echo vocation_id_to_name($id); ?></option>
					<?php } ?>
				</select>

BEST AAC ON THE UNIVERSE, WE ALL LOVE YOU ZNOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best as always! Thumbs up! (Pozdro z Slovakia)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, which should I use ? TFS 0.3.6 V5, config TFS_02 or TFS_03?

Best as always! Thumbs up! (Pozdro z Slovakia)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, which should I use ? TFS 0.3.6 V5, config TFS_02 or TFS_03?

config TFS_02

@Znote You should make a support thread for this so people don't spam the download thread xd

Back