• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

znote can you tell us how you got it on that website because mine will only work for 127.0.0.1 and i want to make it public

- - - Updated - - -

znote can you tell us how you got it on that website because mine will only work for 127.0.0.1 and i want to make it public

Cant add new towns ?

Ohh ye, forgot about that(will fix it later). You need to modify createcharacter.php, just search for "Town 1" and you will find it, change it to whatever you want.

How i know the version?
Linux

Ok, you need to educate yourself so you become better in Linux to use Znote AAC. Google it, youtube it or w/e and come back in a couple weeks.
(or get someone in your team who actually knows something about servers, or get a windows host).

You need to open up ports in your router.
http://otland.net/f479/znotes-port-forwarding-tutorial-small-guide-lot-education-107832/

Currently detected bugs:
- Well, still havent fixed so when you disband guild, the guild itself gets deleted. Gonna see if I can fix that tomorrow.

PHP 5.4.4-1~lucid+1 (cli) (built: Jun 17 2012 12:46:02) here!

Thats odd, and you still get error saying PHP version is to old?

You can just remove the verification check then, enter the /engine/ folder, open up init.php and delete line 2 and 3.
Save and see how it goes.

Delete some pms or come skype :)
Deleted 100 PMs from my inbox, that usually means I'm available for a few days.

Issue 1:
Converter script that converts old TFS accounts to be compatible with Znote AAC does not seem to work properly (on the 8.6 TFS 0.3 servers).
--> Sorry I will not fix this asap. You will have to wait a couple days or wait for next Znote AAC version.

Tried to fix this now, tested it, and realized I can't reproduce this bug. Worked fine on my TFS 0.3 server. So the converter should also apply to old players and accounts for TFS 0.3.

I can only assume the issue was password encryption then. So I'm gonna look and try to find a way to detect password encryption, and encrypt it to sha1 if its plain. (Edit: On TFS 0.3 this is a pain in the ass, since they most likely are using salt).

Edit: Fixed in SVN: "Detected:1 accounts with plain passwords. These passwords has been given sha1 encryption."

Reported Issue as of now: Starting as no vocation does not seem to work properly.
Edit: No vocation bug fixed in SVN
If you find any bugs report them to me.

Last edited:
Back