• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

Teaser:
news1.jpg

news2.jpg

houses.jpg

thx man great job and i hope release some layouts soon :)
[Znote AAC] Fruity template
[Znote AAC] Sorcerer Layout
[Znote AAC] Tibiawar layout
[Znote AAC] Dark-tibia template
[Znote Acc] Template
[Znote AAC] Converting a standalone template to work with Znote AAC.
[Selling][Znote AAC] Template converting service.

hey znote you can add the picture of the items in the shop?

I will create an image server system once I have.. The images. :/
I need the 9.6 spr images, named by their item ID. I tried to extract the images with an spr editor, but the extracted item names do not match their item id. (prolly due to etc animations).

items_images_960.zip, there are 2 error files [in zip] with lists of not found/unpacked items, but most of them is there in .gif format!
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/downloads

Script that I used to generate that .gif files[my own]:
GESIOR 2012 ver. 1.0.0 BETA for 0.3.6
.otb, .spr and .dat put in 'data960'
first run:
'unpack_sprites.php'
it will take some time, there is around 67000 item images in .spr
then:
'getsingle960.php' with parameter id = 100: 'getsingle960.php?id=100'
it will take around hour, to make it faster on multicore CPU you can open few cards [in web browser] with 'getsingle960.php?id=100', 'getsingle960.php?id=4000', 'getsingle960.php?id=8000', so it will start from few places

EDIT:
Script generates single images [first frame of animation] and put in folder 'items_single' and frames of animation and put in folder 'items_animated', for example, teleport ID 1387 got 5 frames of animation, in folder 'items_animated' you will find files 1387_1.gif, 1387_2.gif, 1387_3.gif, 1387_4.gif and 1387_5.gif, If there are 8 frames then item is probably 'stackable' (like gold coins etc.). To make them animate you must use [very simple!] class to generate .gif animations:
GIF images into animated GIF with native PHP class, Generate GIF animations from a set of GIF images - PHP Classes

EDIT 2:
@Znote
Maybe problem with item images is because you try to use old script to generate images. In 8.6 [idk from what version it's changed] images IDs in .dat had 2 bytes and in 9.6 they have 4 bytes (because there is over 65000 images in .spr):
PHP:
$sprites = unpack('l*', fread($dat, 4 * $sprites_count)); // in 9.60 it's stored in 'long' (32 bit, not old 'short' - 16 bit), so we read 4 bytes for each

Last edited:

Thanks. :D

Now I'm out of excuses, images will come next update, along with an image server solution for everyone in need, where item images are hosted externally
(No points in hosting tons of images yourself, only creates more bandwith loss and potentially bw-eaters).

Just busy as fuck atm on my part time job. :p

Default items server: items.znote.eu

etc crystal coin:
http://items.znote.eu/2160.gif
2160.gif

Last edited:
Znote :p when you have 5.3.2 you get the error message.

The fix you get dont work tho Znote (ubuntu 10.04)

You should add this instead to upgrade to 5.4

For Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, run the following commands (Thanks to Ivan Castellanos for the extra tip):

sudo echo "deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/php5/ubuntu]Index of /ondrej/php5/ubuntu lucid main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list
sudo echo "deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/php5/ubuntu]Index of /ondrej/php5/ubuntu lucid main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys E5267A6C
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install php5

Last edited:
when one player death by another player in his character profile show this

[05 November 2012 (04:58)] Killed at level 90 by player:

when one player death by another player in his character profile show this

[05 November 2012 (04:58)] Killed at level 90 by player:

What distro and client do your server use?
Have you configured config.php correctly?

Back