• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

Znote
Where modify, in order to put emphasis on the news?
For every time I create a news and put some accent, the news is blank.
Where do I change the charset?

I have one error in Znote Rev 165
when I log in, there is going to my account but an error saying that there is no login and password!
error:

PHP:
(
    [username] => teste
    [password] => teste
    [token] => a2dasdd324jk4595k56o569kc98u3812jd9oda32l
)

We tried to log you in, but...

Username and password combination is wrong.

TFS 0.3.7 SVN

Bump@?

/layout/overall/header.php

or

/layout/head.php

and in

phpmyadmin -> znote_news (table structure - change text and title from utf8_general_ci to whatever you use in page).

You may also need to save the files index.php, layout/overall/header.php, layout/head.php so the file encoding is something else than utf or windows_1280

- - - Updated - - -

Just got maybe a simple question but I cant find it.. How do I change the menu "Home, downloads, server info, etc".. I wanna move it more to the left?

Thanks in advance!

Somewhere in the layout folder.

On default layout:
/layout/menu.php
/layout/css/default.css

- - - Updated - - -

Another problem now.. "Field 'checkdata' doesn't have a default value" when I'm trying to create a guild. Can be solved by adding default value 0 in the DB but then I get some random crashes on the homepage.

What web server are you using? What PHP version?

and this error:

when I log in, there is going to my account but an error saying that there is no login and password!
error:

PHP:
(
    [username] => teste
    [password] => teste
)

TFS 0.3.7 SVN

IIS 7.5 with PHP 5.3.24

I have never tested Znote AAC on IIS, it could be POST and GET works differently there.

Try to see if it works with Apache (etc UniServZ)

Last edited:
PHP:
(
    [username] => teste
    [password] => teste
)

TFS 0.3.7 SVN

Because I Have this error in Login?

Hi. I have problem...

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 11 in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\general.php on line 102

TFS 0.3.6. I cant create account

- - - Updated - - -

Hi. I have problem...

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 11 in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\general.php on line 102

TFS 0.3.6. I cant create account

Ok... Now i have problem... Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address).

Where to change the time was 21:12 instead of 20:12? http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/temporary/ma/ik/u1/4tfwxs.jpg in config.php
Code:
$config['time'] = time();
	//$config['time'] = time() + (+3 * 3600); // adjust clock by +2 hours.
and
Code:
// date format
	$config['date'] = "d.m.Y H:i:s)";
Server date and clock is: 26.08.2013 21:29:56) Page generated in 1.047 seconds. <-- and shall be at 22:29

Same problem as hitman "Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address)."

Porting issue maybe?

and this error:

error:

PHP:
(
    [username] => teste
    [password] => teste
)

TFS 0.3.7 SVN

I think you need to enable salt in config.

Same problem as hitman "Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address)."

Porting issue maybe?

Use 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost, since localhost is recognized as an IPv6 address on your hosts file.

Is this compatible with TFS 1.0?

No, next version is.

when i open the site ip/index.php i get this error
string(43) "SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `id` = ;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

When people purchase points, it doesn't show up after they pay via PayPal. They can't purchase anything, it just says no enough points. But when I also try to add points via admin page, purchase still returns that not enough points.

It's because you probably have the Account manager enabled or you used to :/

So would disabling it make it work? I'm not understanding :/

Code:
    -- Account manager
    accountManager = false

So what do I do to fix this? It shows the player spent $2 for 11 points. But in shop, it says not enough points..

[EDIT] I discovered what the issue was. I didn't have the accounts in Znote_accounts database. Now.. how do I add all those accounts ;(

Last edited:
@BlackList
You can convert old accounts to work with Znote AAC by running my convert PHP script:
http://127.0.0.1/special/database2znoteaac.php
(database2znoteaac.php in the special folder on ZnoteAAC dir, 127.0.0.1 hostname is required, else remove .htaccess file for global access).

Heads up:
I am soon done with Znote AAC 1.5. Only a few more steps on the TODO list! :D
You can keep up to date with the latest Znote AAC news on my twitter:
https://twitter.com/ZnoteAAC

OR from your admin panel on Znote AAC. :) (since 1.5_SVN of Znote AAC).

Back