• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] Characterprofile EQ shower

@Znote
@HalfAway

The EQ doesnt doesnt show at alll. My characterprofile.php

Code:
http://pastebin.com/itbzBv5J

I had to post it on pastebin.org due to long script.

@Znote sorry znote i am posting here!!

How i can block accounr manager 1/1 on website like gesior acc?

Help me pls!!

Help me pls!!
i think you need to change account or password of it so it will block for others.

Look i got account manager + website in my ot and when i use gesior acc i can do acces denieted account 1/1 in website so i am searching this for znote any ideas?

No ready my last post pls
Go to sha.cz i think. And type something hard.. And copy the sha1 encrypted password to the passoword field in phpmyadmin to Account manager. i hope you understand.

Help me pls!!
You should be able to disable this in config.lua on your OT server.

You should be able to disable this in config.lua on your OT server.
No it won't work. XD, he needs to change to a encrypted password.. Or players can use 1/1 to log in as a account manager.. And they cannot get banned.

@tanii you could also change the x,y,z pos of the account manager. so that they get the error "invalid temple position".

just set the pos to an unmapped place. or create a single title so they can't do anything on the account manager?

ZKuBplV.png

how can i fix this? The items are very low. how can i raise it?

Back