• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] Fruity template

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
fruitytemplate.jpg

Installation Instructions:
  1. Download file.
  2. Enter Znote AAC directory, and delete layout folder.
  3. Extract .zip into Znote AAC directory.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• fruityLayout.zip
    391.3 KB · Views: 158 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Looks like someone is making a server called gaytera.no-ip.org hehe.

Nice template, good colors used.

los-fruitis495.jpg

haha the name remind me a cartoon serie I watch when i was 3 or so..

pd: align the navigation to left or center it, and if you can increase the width of the input in character search, looks a bit short, and it will looks good :)

Hehe, I like it. :3

Cool AAC, I love your contributions Znote.

On the same note (heh) a little help to look more professional.

Faloria.net has a typo:
"If you registered with fake mail, we can not recover your account if you loose account number or password. I recommend you to have valid email, so if its fake, please change it HERE.

This should be "lose" as in "lost" not like a "loose" pussy. "Loose" is an adjective, "lose" is a verb.

I'd hate if you though I was a jerk, just wanted to let you know.

Cool AAC, I love your contributions Znote.

On the same note (heh) a little help to look more professional.

Faloria.net has a typo:
"If you registered with fake mail, we can not recover your account if you loose account number or password. I recommend you to have valid email, so if its fake, please change it HERE.

This should be "lose" as in "lost" not like a "loose" pussy. "Loose" is an adjective, "lose" is a verb.

I'd hate if you though I was a jerk, just wanted to let you know.

;_; I'll take this opportunity of shame to mention that is a typo from my Retro AAC which is not released, not related to this template, nor Znote AAC.

=D

Znote man is it possible to have website like this Intel-ot.zapto.org but just for free?

- - - Updated - - -

i am using your znote aac

Link down This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Link reuploaded. But note that this is not compatible with latest Znote AAC, but 1.4.
I intend to update many of these old layouts to latest version once I officially release next version.

Back