• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] TibiaCOM -Updated-

Aleada

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Heya everyone, I saw some things (little things) that were missing from the original layout from Znote. So... I decided to fix them and share them with you :D

Here's the original -
(Changes are shown by red squares)
(dead screenshot removed)

And... Here's the updated one! :D
(dead screenshot removed)

Hopefully everyone enjoys it! And hopefully Znote approves of it!
I'm just trying to help :p

Anyways, Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
COOL thanks :D,
i want the tabs to be closed i mean NEWS, ACCOUNT, LIBRARY, etc when a player enter to the website .. is this possible?

Everything look's to be fine, nice edit/release. :)

I'm sorry, but I'm not really sure how to make the tabs closed when you first go to the website :/ Znote would probably know :p I just thought I would help him out with the buttons I thought were missing :p They were pretty easy to add tbh

But thank you TheRealMystic! :D

I did these changes 5 days ago ...
Below MY ACCOUNT, appear LOGOUT when players log in
When the player LOGOUT, appear the CREATE ACCOUNT button

- - - Updated - - -

In players online, only appear if the Server is Online, else appear SERVER OFFLINE!

Now can you make it to where the menu doesn'y always open all the way up, making it save which menu the menu item selected from open... would be a nice effect.. other then that, nice job!

You could use jQuery to open/close the tabs.

Back