• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote backwards ---> Etonz life on Iridia! :D (updated 23 aug. (part 3!))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
1613-cries-c.png

Znote is illegal Name on tibia.com, so had to choose another name. :C

Etonz! :D

Level 4:
1614-guess-what-znote-backwards-d.png

Level 8:
1615-etonz-recieving-level-8-ready-main-d.jpg

Finally its time to enter mainland! :D

Ohh, tutorial island! ROX! :D

1616-here-i-got-rich-because-noobs-who-did-not-sell-their-rook-stuff-left-floor-before-entering-main-d.jpg

Here I got rich because of noobs who did not sell their rook stuff and left it at the floor before entering main. :D

Level 9:
1617-etonz-level-9-get-message-leave-tutorial-island-go-main-i-refuse.jpg

Etonz level 9, get message to leave tutorial island and go to main. I REFUSE!

Why have a rox dwarf spawn all alone with 5.8k exp/hour and you want to leave?! NO WAY!

1618-etonz-level-9-after-exping-40-level-10-he-had-his-3rd-warning-leave-spawn-he-shows-finger-cipsoft-want-kill-them-evil-hero-tells-me-stand-waiting-list-number-100001-kill-cipsoft-c-now-i-got-teleported-out-case-since-i-ignored-warnings.jpg

Etonz level 9, after exping 40% to level 10 he had his 3rd warning to leave spawn, he shows the finger to cipsoft and want to kill them for this, and Evil Hero tells me to stand in waiting list number 100001 to kill cipsoft*! :C Now I got teleported out since I ignored the warnings. :(

Well, thats so far I got as free account in a day. (without any botting.)

Next day and its on again:
level 10:
1619-etonz-level-10-thais-surely-filled-pks-s.jpg

Hunting Dwarf mines with exp share, also got some stuff from Jester! :D
1621-etonz-level-10-hunting-dwarf-mines-polish-buddy-i-got-rook-d-also-got-some-nice-stuff-jester-thanx-d.jpg

Level 11:
1622-etonz-reaching-level-11-keeping-exping-high-speed-d.jpg

Check that exp/hour! :D Happy exping! :D

Level 12:
Image removed from thread, not very funny, can only display a few images in a thread.
If you still want to see my awesome level 12 advance, click HERE. <---- Also if you bother, do a comment! ^^

Level 13:
1625-etonz-level-13-insane-exp-hour-d.jpg

Explored north for Thais, and found some wicked Rotworm caves! :D Got the spawn all alone! :D

40 Axe Fighting and 40 Shielding in level 13! :D
1632-etonz-level-13-40-skills.jpg

Ok, busy days, killed by PKs, and killed by monsters. *sadface*.
Got killed, and lost my noble armor + my axe weapon! I though NOOOO.
Well, while looking for a new axe weapon, I was picking up a sucky axe weapon and went for some skilling while spamming Trade channel! :D
So it ended with getting 40/40 in skills! :D Now I also bough Orcish Axe so I can continue leveling.

The story has continued!
Click HERE to view Znote backwards ---> Etonz life on Iridia! PART 2
Click HERE to view Znote backwards ---> Etonz life on Iridia! PART 3

Last edited:
YAYAY Join Iridia! :D Evil Hero will start there also, Jester plays here, and I play here! :D

Yeah its PvP world. :]

Bwuahahaha I got level 10 rox ajajaja! :D

Tell me your in-game names :D

Because recently 20k botters have gotten their acc deleted, im a bit afraid of botting, so I won't powerlevel, but It'll be fun anyway. :D

Its funnier to not bot anyway, though skilling is boring as a knight. :( I got 28/28 in skills D:

Acctually I might too ;)
Have played lunara for a while now, but it's almost 100% player killers on the server :p Looking for a more peasefull world ^_^

I just got a Level 30+ from a friend in Iridia. When i stepped out of the depot i got pked in a second. :(
Name is; Von'hippe

Paladin, skills 60+ on both

Acctually I might too ;)
Have played lunara for a while now, but it's almost 100% player killers on the server :p Looking for a more peasefull world ^_^

Ahahaha well Iridia is full of PKs as well D: a level 20 sorcerer killed me when I went to the rotworm spawn north for thais. :(

What name will your char play? We make OTland family :D

I just got a Level 30+ from a friend in Iridia. When i stepped out of the depot i got pked in a second. :(
Name is; Von'hippe

Paladin, skills 60+ on both

Added to VIP list! :D

Who gave you the idea to get that name?
HAUhua :D
I will give you some shit on main, I couldn't play today because it is my uncle's birthday but I will login soon.

My friend told my that Iridia is full of pks...he got killed in 1 day 5 times by Pks Lol xDD...dont know why but everytime he was in venore or thais :)
But i wish every1 of u GOOD LUCK :D..gogo 50+ ;)

I got a lvl 25 knight there! yay ;]
to bad that im playing on antica now :p

am playing here ;)
my name is Sir Edriando
mi need itens plis mi poor mi canit maki paremim
11vqp3p.jpg

Sir Edriando added to VIP list! ^^

I updated main post btw, added some new pictures! :D

Enjoy! :thumbup:

lol thats kinda gay if so :) Good luck znote + other people once I figure out how to get a crack version of elfbot or tibiabot I will join maybe :) I did pay for the bot 4 times so fuck them I aint paying agian.. they keep messing up there keys and they dont give u another key if use help desk for over like 5 months.. I randomly got a key after i bought one agian like 4 weeks after... was so pissed So if you help me Get a crack or help me crack it I will love u for ever :) good luck

I thought you don't Bot. I remember you told me on UmbyOT "O, I don't bot."

@GM Bear

Try to talk to husam ;)
I told him that NG in insecure since cipsoft have banned thousands of accounts. And I believe he switched to ElfBOT, not quite sure.

I think he have leveled past me now. Ahaha D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back