• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zombies OT Showoff

Frikx

Computer Science
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
amatria
Hiyaaa!!! How it's going?!?!

I am Frikx and I am working in a Resident Evil OT Server 100% Custom.

I am a new Spriter and I am learning, here is my first Sprite and how it looks like in the game.

zombie2y.png

zombie1o.png

zombie2g.png

See you soon in my next Sprite!!

Sorry for my noob english I gave 13 years old and I am spanish.

Bye bye!

Last edited:
It isn't tragic but blood on his mouth falling on neck is making something like red beard, change it.

@up 2

Thank you!

@up

Okay, I will changd it now!!

Thank you too!

Cool!
I advise you to study some tutorial to learn how to lighting because it's essential to make your sprites looks more natural.

The news images are now in the post!!

The images are the reworked Zombie-Boy!!

See you soon!!

If this shirt is supposed to be white then you have to change colors. Blood beard is no more but delete some blood from his legs. You can make it to drop blood splashes with chance on moving if you want some blood on the floor.

I was thinking...

When the zombie walks in the sqm he must put a pool of blood... Only on this because I am working in more zombies.

About the t-shirt color.

What color I must put in the shirt?

Thank you for your comentarys/is I dont know

I meant that its rather gray than white. Its your call what color you want it to have. You can make something like headcrab Zombie, would be awesome ^^

Okay... Now the images are the finally picture.

Comentaries please.

See you soon!

I sincerelly don't like this shirt. It looks not naturally. Please work on it.

Okay Thank You!!

Now I am working it!!

See you soon and Ty for the comentaries

Back