• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

zTracker for 8.2???<>???

Sasir

PrOGaMeR
Reaction score
Does anyone know if zTracker for 8.2 Tibia exist?

If yes then please post the link here for download :p

If not then tell us when the new version comes out.

@UP
Its 2 hours since the client was released yes

but there was Test Server for a week so the author of zTracker had enoguh time to update it thats why im asking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I created this thread cause i heard that Author of zTracker stopped programming new versions of zTracker because some Otland members were very angry after he made zTracker for 8.1 and it was possible to Track their own made maps.

Then Author of zTracker wrote that hes gonna stop. (( Is it true ?))

Yes its true. He stopped programming it and made it closed source also(removed all his sources from websites). So don't expect it to be 8.2 support. You can try to edit the adresses but that will require some knowledge.

i made it work tracking tiles but it doesnt track some of the new items i think its in itemsdef.bin and items.bin

2gvuhqv.jpg

also cip has changed much that makes it hard... if someone tells me how to edit .bin files..my knowledge is hex and its only nonsense with hex editing theere .bin files >.<

@master-m dont underestimate me... just because i dont contribute much i dont need to be stupid..just like tala told me on radonia :S

Last edited:
Back