• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Character reset? Lower rates ?

Changes?

• Character reset? Yes.

Votes: 120 46.0%
  • Character reset? No.

Votes: 147 56.3%
  • Lower rates? Yes.

Votes: 93 35.6%
  • Lower rates? No.

Votes: 134 51.3%
  • Exhaust on offensive spells to 1.5sec? Yes.

Votes: 100 38.3%
  • Exhaust on offensive spells to 1.5sec? No.

Votes: 115 44.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, but still there are twice more votes for No than Yes. :( so I think noobs won.

If Vanderlay has some common sence (which I think he has) he should really look at this from other perspections and rather from the more active players than the noobs who come around here.

We'll see how it goes.

If Vanderlay has some common sence (which I think he has) he should really look at this from other perspections and rather from the more active players than the noobs who come around here.

We'll see how it goes.

Yeah Icechaw team should listen to the old 'more experienced' players ;)

Yeah Icechaw team should listen to the old 'more experienced' players ;)

Well people shouldn't get me the wrong way.
With all due respect to the new players here (which I reffered to as 'noobs' in my previous post), I think they don't have enough experience on this server to actually know what they are talking about.

On the other hand, every experienced player (including me) that has played on IceChaw since it started, said they would also like to see changes here.

In the end, it's all up to Vanderlay I suppose.

And so far I have to say, I have nothing to complain about how he has been running this server.

XD Kevin, if u think people cheat on voting there is no such thing as a fair vote.... U just have to accept :)

BTW I have voted against reset :p if ur bored, make war or join an other ot with lower exp rate, there are enough;)

Bloody fix low exp im lvl 400 se no challenge Softcore is a great sucess, Icechaw is just a 2 days server then you go retired.

Fuck what people voted, lower exp = better in all ways

Bloody fix low exp im lvl 400 se no challenge Softcore is a great sucess, Icechaw is just a 2 days server then you go retired.

Fuck what people voted, lower exp = better in all ways

If you listen to what Thork has just said, then your stupid.
If they didnt want everyones opinions on this, they wouldnt of made a poll. So dont try and influence there opinions with ur petty shit, if you dont like it stay on softcores. U say it is no challenge? Well why dont you start your challenge at level 400.. its now 5x exp, moan when ur level 500. Maybe ur view would be valued a bit more than it is now.

Go by the poll, thats the fair way.

@ Mong

Thork is absolutely right you're just a noob who came here and made alot of accounts to vote no.

@ Slappy

I won't agree to it and I gave a very clear explanation about why I won't. You've just been on this server a lil while so you cannot give a 100% honest opinion. Get me?

@ the tardguy who said I 'cried'

I ain't cryin I am just flaming you newbs for actually liking this server just because you've been here for 1 week or less.
You don't know shit and btw THERE IS NO RPG-PVP ENFO ON REAL MAP LIKE ICECHAW so no I won't go to another server.

The exp should just be lowered and once again I state the results:

+ A way better community of experienced and fun players

+ Bring back RPG to the game

+ Bring back teamwork for hard quests

+ No more people spamming ue's in towns till banishment just so they can lvl a new lv 200 in 15 min

+ Pks will die quicker since not many people will bother to take skull if they got alot to lose

+ Alot more challenging pvp aspect to this server (lets face it; atm nobody cares of a death)

And the one and only - side (for me still a +)

- The noobs will leave

DO I NEED TO SAY MORE?

K3v1n I understand your opinion, but where is the line when someone plays long enough to make a real vote?? U just can't, so if the GM's decided not to count on votes of all players there shouldn't be a vote on the first place... Just decide by urself then. In your opinion the votes are only fair when ur opinion wins, I think

@ Mong

Thork is absolutely right you're just a noob who came here and made alot of accounts to vote no.

@ Slappy

I won't agree to it and I gave a very clear explanation about why I won't. You've just been on this server a lil while so you cannot give a 100% honest opinion. Get me?

@ the tardguy who said I 'cried'

I ain't cryin I am just flaming you newbs for actually liking this server just because you've been here for 1 week or less.
You don't know shit and btw THERE IS NO RPG-PVP ENFO ON REAL MAP LIKE ICECHAW so no I won't go to another server.

The exp should just be lowered and once again I state the results:

+ A way better community of experienced and fun players

+ Bring back RPG to the game

+ Bring back teamwork for hard quests

+ No more people spamming ue's in towns till banishment just so they can lvl a new lv 200 in 15 min

+ Pks will die quicker since not many people will bother to take skull if they got alot to lose

+ Alot more challenging pvp aspect to this server (lets face it; atm nobody cares of a death)

And the one and only - side (for me still a +)

- The noobs will leave

DO I NEED TO SAY MORE?

Hell I agree!

K3v1n I understand your opinion, but where is the line when someone plays long enough to make a real vote?? U just can't, so if the GM's decided not to count on votes of all players there shouldn't be a vote on the first place... Just decide by urself then. In your opinion the votes are only fair when ur opinion wins, I think

Nono, you're just too ignorant to understand I guess?
Because every single player who has started here in the first week agreed with me?
Ofcourse the new guys deserve to vote.. I'm just saying that its impossible for them to know what they want yet.
If you understand what I mean..

Nono, you're just too ignorant to understand I guess?
Because every single player who has started here in the first week agreed with me?
Ofcourse the new guys deserve to vote.. I'm just saying that its impossible for them to know what they want yet.
If you understand what I mean..

Lmao, I'm a noob for voting on a poll. Well you can have a look to see if i have more accounts on the same IP. Because im pretty certain i havnt. Ur just finding any little thing so pick at to influence there decisions more. So stfu.

I think its all that new, low lvl players that is voting for char reset, beacouse they want us high-lvls to go away and they see's their chance to get one of the strongest on the server after a reset :)

dude this is stupid if they want something different why not just go to softcores...this server is supposed to be a higher rating....I personally like this more. If you want something more realistic GO TO SOFTCORES KK?

Back