• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Character reset? Lower rates ?

Changes?

• Character reset? Yes.

Votes: 120 46.0%
  • Character reset? No.

Votes: 147 56.3%
  • Lower rates? Yes.

Votes: 93 35.6%
  • Lower rates? No.

Votes: 134 51.3%
  • Exhaust on offensive spells to 1.5sec? Yes.

Votes: 100 38.3%
  • Exhaust on offensive spells to 1.5sec? No.

Votes: 115 44.1%

• Total voters
Character reset? Yes. 70VOTES ///Character reset? No. 60VOTES

YEAH!! DREAMS COME TRUE!!! I LOVE YOU WORLD!!!

But if serious, it would be nice to see any replies from gms. What do you think ? :D

I think its all that new, low lvl players that is voting for char reset, beacouse they want us high-lvls to go away and they see's their chance to get one of the strongest on the server after a reset :)

If thats so, how come I see so many high levels (including myself) voting for reset?

I do agree with Jester though, many people voted for reset now although I doubt it will matter.

Like I said before, this poll is inaccurate and shouldn't count for anything if you ask me.

YEA GO SOFTCORES LOL U WANT TO MAKE 2 EXACTLY SERVERS OR?ARE U STUPID KEVIN? WHY U WANT TO MAKE 2 EXACTLY SAME SERVERS LMFAO the fun in this serv its that there is a difference and fuck you guys the ones who did more than 1 acc for vote reset cuz im sure u guys did it alot or maybe even kevin did 20x cause it was 54 vs 25 and now 62 vs 70? WOOWW so rare yea? maybe even gm tricked it

YEA GO SOFTCORES LOL U WANT TO MAKE 2 EXACTLY SERVERS OR?ARE U STUPID KEVIN? WHY U WANT TO MAKE 2 EXACTLY SAME SERVERS LMFAO the fun in this serv its that there is a difference and fuck you guys the ones who did more than 1 acc for vote reset cuz im sure u guys did it alot or maybe even kevin did 20x cause it was 54 vs 25 and now 62 vs 70? WOOWW so rare yea? maybe even gm tricked it

Stop crying about your lvl 340 and that how long time u needed to take it... Get a life, this is just ot and its just character. If you want high lvl ot than go play some armoni/evolution or w/e ot with exp rate 1k all the time.

Yeyey ok 'general peko' mr I ish br plx.
I, appearantly, have to keep repeating myself for you.

SOFTCORES IS DIFFERENT FROM ICECHAW EVEN IF IT HAD THE SAME FRIGGIN AMOUNT OF EXP YOU FUCKING FOOL.

And also, if your parents would have put you in school, you would be able to read that I would like an even lower exp times for IceChaw. And I voted 20x? I don't have the time nor the will to do that shit. Once again if you were able to read I've been saying from the start: From my part, this poll doesn't count because it isnt accurate.

Conclusion: Stay in school, learn your abc's a little better and maybe sooner or later you will be able to read!1111!!1

Ok mr cool br guy?

@ Enxorix

Lmao if char reset u quit? You should play ot for fun, wait no let me rephrase; YOU SHOULD PLAY GAMES FOR FUN.

Do you really think anyone here in this community gives a shit about you? You haven't been playing here for longer than a week.

~~~~~

I just had to make this post, sick of these idiots not reading before they post rubbish like this.

Just what ever.. i will still play the server if it does reset. But i wont if you change it too 10-20x exp. Thats fucking stupid. Thats too low. If i wanted to play a server that took about a year to get good then i would.
Reset - Ill go with the flow.
10-20x exp - No fucking chance

If you going to reset i'll Quitt....

Then fucking do it already, i'll give it 3 weeks till it HAS to be reseted... Unless you wanna see several levels 500 walking around.
High exp rate server on a real tibia map = need to be reseted.
Even if they do, you won't quit. So cut the fucking crap, stop looking at your own belly and think about THE WHOLE COMMUNITY.

NO for character rest :S

And ,I think everyone tired to get lvl 300+ without botting as alot do will refuse this character rest option.

NO for character rest :S

And ,I think everyone tired to get lvl 300+ without botting as alot do will refuse this character rest option.

Kevinz, just leave the server, ur the most hated guy on here.

if you do reset acc then it'll be just another one of those fuck** server that people waste their cash on and boom reset. Nice Thanks a lot.

Not sure if you notice but we the "people" waste our time to play on your server, and by telling us to chose if we want acc reset or not its like telling the other half of people who chose no "fuck off" in our faces..

if you do reset acc then it'll be just another one of those fuck** server that people waste their cash on and boom reset. Nice Thanks a lot.

Not sure if you notice but we the "people" waste our time to play on your server, and by telling us to chose if we want acc reset or not its like telling the other half of people who chose no "fuck off" in our faces..

OMG!! You are f****** idiot! Gms already said that there will be NO RESET!!! I don't understand why this thread isn't closed.

Thats your choice you moron.
Dont play the computer if you dont have time to do so.

Back