• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i have never played on the previous server, i can't really suggest something to put into the server.
Maybe insted of getting instant exp/money/loot from mobs in the orbs, make it so you get a boost in drop change/x2 cash in the mobs and 5% exp in 30 min and can stack up to 3-4 times?

I would like to see something like "Tasks", when you kill a monster on a task, complete a mission (Mine a specific rare ore, fish a rare fish), you can no exp/loot, but once you finish the task you receive task points or another currency which cannot be traded. This then means you can either grind for levels/loot, or task for points to be used on other aspects of the server. Perhaps houses, access to new lands etc.
agree with tasks suggestion

As i have never played on the previous server, i can't really suggest something to put into the server.
Maybe insted of getting instant exp/money/loot from mobs in the orbs, make it so you get a boost in drop change/x2 cash in the mobs and 5% exp in 30 min and can stack up to 3-4 times?

I like how the orbs already are.

Heres a question I am sure everyone is wondering.. where is Shawn? He hasn't bee on OtLand in quite a while...

Recent Game Activity 131.0 hours past 2 weeks

131 hrs on record
last played on 5 Apr
Warframe

Let him play some he cant be working on the ot 24/7

i get the feeling both of them are very very distracted with to many outside things... servers progression has more less halted it feels... forum thread is dieing, really wanting this to be out soon.. i can only play D3 Ros for so long before my brain is gonna snap running Rift after Rift after Rift after Rift......

I wouldn't mind the server coming up later as long as I had something to play in the mean time... -cough- XDC!!!!!!!

Yeah, that rookville OT is actually a lot of fun for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back