• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen, you got nice tutors that abuse bugs.

Bogart

...has super panda powers
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
bugze.jpg

hope he doesnt come saying "i was checking if the bug was real"
he was there lots of hours.
@edit
fix it, and delete all those who were abusing of it.
bugnq.jpg

Yea, they're always doing that everyday, should do something bout it

Skeptik

Having to much spare time skeptik? First of all those pictures are fake. And second of all you abused an game bugg with shared experience, Thats how you got that level. Im the only player on this server who doesnt use any kind of bot every one knows that. Hope talu will read this and do something about youre unrightfull taken levels with abusing an bug.

Have an nice day~ not goign to waste anymore time in an made up threath like this.

Over and out.

Nethershadow.

Haha fake? its real. You scared of getting ban or something now? Pathetic really.

Are u dumb really? I didn't abuse any shared experience because I wasn't even created at that time when shared exp was bugged. I was playing Hitokiri at that time I rooked it though.

@Nethershadow.. How the hell is it fake you retard hahaha you were botting there for hours.. get a life
@Talaturen - SORT YOUR SERVER OUT, TUTORS ABUSING BUG BAHAHA

Neter~ said:
First of all those pictures are fake

Dude, they got you :S could not you think is something more credible than "those are fake"? lol

Talaturen, please look around at your server, i know you are in those years that cant be much time on the computer, but take a look 1 time, maybe 2-3 you will see anything there. Bye for now

Peace

Last edited:
Yes, you are right. AND THE REASON IS??? BECAUSE EVEN 999 JUGGERNAUTS CANT KILL HIM, HE GOT 13K HP... WE MAGES GOT 3~4~5~6K...

Fiery, you are the one fair player, and the only on icechaw. Its only what i got to say.

Peace out

Skeptik, How in the world can you even spend your time by puting such propaganda on the forums about such a false thing I can't even describe it with words.

First of all Nether have never used a bot and I guess he will never do, I've known him long enough, He wouldnt spend a penny on bot.

Now to you, I mean..?? Look at yourself 'Magebot, rooking your own character to get another higher one?' I bet theres lots of other things to mention on your list. So keep it closed.

And in my opinion you are just jealous at him. He is so much better than you are and will probibly always be. And for the fact, that you can't kill him, which makes you angry. And just by the way your writing I've figured out how pathetic you are, How childish behaviour you have.

Anyway, if you decide to continue this arguement I can assure you it will not lead you the point you want.

Regards :)

@up
jealous ? are u an idiot? hes skilling right now, stop being an idiot, or an ass licker, ohh w8, who are you? Sanada? the guy who's skilling all the night with him?
btw, rooking and magebot is not illegal, first read the rules, then check nether to see if hes skilling and then u can argue here..

btw, angry coz we cant kill him?
last time we tried he banned himself like a pussy, don't say that u were going to the beach, tho u dont go out of your house, you stay in your house buying exp scrolls and using them.
well i need to thank you, because you are giving money to talaturen to host icechaw.

btw, angry coz we cant kill him?
last time we tried he banned himself like a pussy, don't say that u were going to the beach, tho u dont go out of your house, you stay in your house buying exp scrolls and using them.
well i need to thank you, because you are giving money to talaturen to host icechaw.

Ha cute Skeptik , funny to read your statements. Your making an complete moron about yourself. Please continue enjoying this :).

Ha cute Skeptik , funny to read your statements. Your making an complete moron about yourself. Please continue enjoying this :).

Nether, i beleive its you whos making the fool out of yourself moron.. "FAKE SCREENSHOT PLX" haha thats something i'd say if i was 6 years old man.. atleast if your gonna do it have the balls to admit it!! the screenshot is obviously not fake as everyone has seen you guys recently botting in your fibula GH, and when talaturen notices the bug inside there then he will realise we were right and you shouldnt be a tutor, abusing a bug and making people pay to train inside bahaha and were the 1s who need to get a life? cute... :w00t:

Oh gosh.. You are kidding.. right? I sincerely beg you to take a look what you just wrote.
I mean how in the world are you thinking? Just a simple question, do you asslick 'close' friends? Because I don't.

Anyway now to the important things, What's up with the skilling? Is that illegal or am I missing something? And for the record I am not Sanada. And does it bother you if he likes skilling?. And I can assure you he does not 'Afk train'. Hence I were talking to him most of the time until he went to bed.

Aha, so what's up with the exp scrolls? Jealous because he got many and you don't? or what's the deal? :)

And I'm sorry, But I don't see in anyway why he is a 'pussy' for taking a banishment in order to stay alive, while being chased by a bunch of.......People in desperate need of killing him. :)

Regards. :)

You're stupid, He isn't me.. Looks like someone got MERKED!!

Dec 22 2010, 16:50:35 Killed at Level 1221 by Leani Most dmg
and by Saph Druid Last hit

Sir, you really sucked, dying on a 1221 RP, you're indeed a pro playa.

You're stupid, He isn't me.. Looks like someone got MERKED!!

Dec 22 2010, 16:50:35 Killed at Level 1221 by Leani Most dmg
and by Saph Druid Last hit

Sir, you really sucked, dying on a 1221 RP, you're indeed a pro playa.

And again you show how stupid you are. Your even using your brains? I don't use bot like I explained many times before. You were accusing me for that. Comp broke down simple as that.

And again you show how stupid you are. Your even using your brains? I don't use bot like I explained many times before. You were accusing me for that. Comp broke down simple as that.

holy shiet, i didnt knew that king dre had more than 1 brain O.O, and yeah sure ur comp broke down, nice lies.

Back