• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen, you got nice tutors that abuse bugs.

dont hide the fact you used the shared exp bug with the exp scrolls cuz you did it and half server knows
and about elite hard he proably botted to get 1k but took him a while eh?
and provocateur was talking about you probably

get 1k with bot? ur a fucking idiot, srsly, check his last death and u cant get lvl 1k in 3 days, stop being an idiot just check his hours online, and no skeptik never used that bug, tho talaturen reseted the server.

@Melty

You are so stupid. When the shared exp bug existed. Skeptik wasn't even created you dumbass. And I was the one who reported and made a thread about the bug. So stop being a retard and get your facts straight man.

@Melty

You are so stupid. When the shared exp bug existed. Skeptik wasn't even created you dumbass. And I was the one who reported and made a thread about the bug. So stop being a retard and get your facts straight man.
skeptik everyone know u got 1k lvl with shared experience bug and fiery fenix too and about elite hard he got 1k through chars botting and rooking

skeptik everyone know u got 1k lvl with shared experience bug and fiery fenix too and about elite hard he got 1k through chars botting and rooking

Hey moron, are u really that dumb? Skeptik wasn't created when the shared experience bug existed. Furthermore, GM reseted the server so all those people that abused it got back to the same level they used to be. Do you get it now?

Hey moron, are u really that dumb? Skeptik wasn't created when the shared experience bug existed. Furthermore, GM reseted the server so all those people that abused it got back to the same level they used to be. Do you get it now?

Fuck off, i dont care how u got 1k lvl i am just telling true well if u didnt got through shared experience bug then u got through daopay bug i am pretty sure fiery told me about this bug but when i bought scrolls GM removed the bug and if u didnt got 1k lvl through bug then why u answer of every post?? HAHAHAHA cos u are an idiot and moron this is ot server..

Fuck off, i dont care how u got 1k lvl i am just telling true well if u didnt got through shared experience bug then u got through daopay bug i am pretty sure fiery told me about this bug but when i bought scrolls GM removed the bug and if u didnt got 1k lvl through bug then why u answer of every post?? HAHAHAHA cos u are an idiot and moron this is ot server..

Honestly you're retarded, i did not abuse any bugs. GMs can feel free to check how i get to 1k. I got it by rooking characters. So if they can check old character deaths, i'm sure it can prove that I didn't abuse any bugs. End of story.

Honestly you're retarded, i did not abuse any bugs. GMs can feel free to check how i get to 1k. I got it by rooking characters. So if they can check old character deaths, i'm sure it can prove that I didn't abuse any bugs. End of story.

@SKEPTIK,
oki mr pro lier hold on this thread through lieing get a life and can u tell me any ur old char with 1k lvl? oxydrene was 1k lvl here but later he rooked with lowe and after when GM deleted eazy e lowe and all his team quited this ot and lowe gave kills to nethershadow. honestly nethershadow got 1k through rooking u are just a fucking lier and moron.

@up

hey dumbass, my 1k char was Hitokiri/Xeberus, you retarded piece of shit

If i remember correctly, I rooked Hitokiri 1k+ MS to Xeberus and then after that I rooked Xeberus 1k+ rp for Skeptik.

Next time get your facts straight before you even start running your mouth like a fool.

@skeptik

@up

hey dumbass, my 1k char was Hitokiri/Xeberus, you retarded piece of shit

If i remember correctly, I rooked Hitokiri 1k+ MS to Xeberus and then after that I rooked Xeberus 1k+ rp for Skeptik.

Next time get your facts straight before you even start running your mouth like a fool.
FUCKER,u are just a fucking new owner, xeberus was 500 plus pally when i see him,and he had 1k knight too,he always was staying on ships and magebombing players but finally gm caught him and he got deleted and i see hitokiri 200 plus with other magebombs chars so its mean u are that fucking 1k knight who got deleted??

FUCKER,u are just a fucking new owner, xeberus was 500 plus pally when i see him,and he had 1k knight too,he always was staying on ships and magebombing players but finally gm caught him and he got deleted and i see hitokiri 200 plus with other magebombs chars so its mean u are that fucking 1k knight who got deleted??

Let me explain it to you clearly, if you still can't get it then you really got issues with ur brain.

I got character from Mackan Wtf (850~ MS) name changed it to Hitokiri. Leveled it to 1090~ eventually. So I got bored of ms, my friends helped me level Xeberus up til it has enough level to rook Hitokiri. So I rooked it. Gave Hitokiri to a friend, he rooked it. Then I started Skeptik coz I was bored of pally. Then eventually I rooked Xeberus, and got Skeptik up to 1k+. Then I gave the character Xeberus to a friend for helping me get levels on Skep.

Do you get it now?

Let me explain it to you clearly, if you still can't get it then you really got issues with ur brain.

I got character from Mackan Wtf (850~ MS) name changed it to Hitokiri. Leveled it to 1090~ eventually. So I got bored of ms, my friends helped me level Xeberus up til it has enough level to rook Hitokiri. So I rooked it. Gave Hitokiri to a friend, he rooked it. Then I started Skeptik coz I was bored of pally. Then eventually I rooked Xeberus, and got Skeptik up to 1k+. Then I gave the character Xeberus to a friend for helping me get levels on Skep.

Do you get it now?

he wont get it, he still thinks that u were abusing bugs to get that lvl.
thats why i hate brs.

HEYY BUNCHS OF MOTHERFUCKERS. as i told before i dont care about his lvls cos this is an fucking ot i am just telling facts and i wont post about his truth anymore cos he motherfucker dont admit he got lvls through bugs so fuck him and
@BOGART
1ST OF ALL I AM NOT BR AND I DONT CARE WHAT U THINK ABOUT ME FROM WHERE I AM BUT I KNOW ABOUT YOU U ARE A FUCKING STUPID NOLIFFER SPAMMING ON FORUM ALWAYS THIS IS FUCKING DEAD OT WHAT HE GONNA DO WITH 1K LVL??

HEYY BUNCHS OF MOTHERFUCKERS. as i told before i dont care about his lvls cos this is an fucking ot i am just telling facts and i wont post about his truth anymore cos he motherfucker dont admit he got lvls through bugs so fuck him and
@BOGART
1ST OF ALL I AM NOT BR AND I DONT CARE WHAT U THINK ABOUT ME FROM WHERE I AM BUT I KNOW ABOUT YOU U ARE A FUCKING STUPID NOLIFFER SPAMMING ON FORUM ALWAYS THIS IS FUCKING DEAD OT WHAT HE GONNA DO WITH 1K LVL??

Calm down kid, dont be that mad.

Can't believe that you still can't face the fact that I didn't abuse any bug to get 1k.

Oh well i've said what i needed to say and I've got nothing to hide so think what you want.
Won't bother replying to you anymore.

Ciao.

well, skeptik same like you i cant believe too why u are hiding facts well i dont care anymore
enjoy ur 1k lvl killing 200 lvls.
and if u wanna some fun come on ambera.net!

Calm down kid, dont be that mad.

Can't believe that you still can't face the fact that I didn't abuse any bug to get 1k.

Oh well i've said what i needed to say and I've got nothing to hide so think what you want.
Won't bother replying to you anymore.

Ciao.

you did :)

@BOGART

no lifer? posting all the day?
ur a fucking idiot or what?
'i dont care about the lvls coz its AN fucking ot'
then why the fuck are u crying about that?
stop making fool of ur self.

no lifer? posting all the day?
ur a fucking idiot or what?
'i dont care about the lvls coz its AN fucking ot'
then why the fuck are u crying about that?
stop making fool of ur self.

HEY DUMBASS,
i didnt said in my any post that u fuckface care about fucking lvls
cya moron.

actually king dre didn't use any bug to get his lvl, he just bought a lot of chars and rooked to each other, not that hard eh
myself sold him dzumior and foxtrotel, both 700~800

actually king dre didn't use any bug to get his lvl, he just bought a lot of chars and rooked to each other, not that hard eh
myself sold him dzumior and foxtrotel, both 700~800

Finally someone that understands, not a fucking br-noob-no lifer.

Finally someone that understands, not a fucking br-noob-no lifer.[/QUOTE

no lifer? HAHAHA i never posted on any forum cos i am not polska no lifer like you i start playing on this when there was 400 highest lvl and i never posted on any forum cos no time to spams on threads i just opened forum to watch cams and i see this thread u are the only moron who is spamming on forum get a life asshole
cya.

Back