• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen, you got nice tutors that abuse bugs.

Hmh, Like stated above, How could he have died on a 1222 Royal paladin? I believe that's not possible by 2 people, UNLESS something happens etc (Keyboard problems, Computer Failure.)
And about him continue attacking, Have you ever played a server with 'Training monks'? If you Exit tibia while attacking the monk your character will continue attacking til you get auto-kicked by Anti-idle system. Just to clear up your minds about that.

Do I even have to bother giving you more information or will you continue argueing how he died?.
Childish said, Get a brain for real man.

Regards. :)

And about him continue attacking, Have you ever played a server with 'Training monks'? If you Exit tibia while attacking the monk your character will continue attacking til you get auto-kicked by Anti-idle system.

Sir, icechaw.otland.net is definitely not some kind of "orsha" OT with training monks ... I think you should realize that by now.

Best wishes,
NeverM

Rain man above, please read my post a several times before posting, trust me you need it.

Help Im Lost Password Name Char (Lemo) And ihave Account And Emil Char Ineed Your Help Gm Plxxxx

oh, well Talaturen, i was reading the rules and...
Bug Abuse: If you find a bug, it should be reported to a gamemaster immediately. Abuse will lead to a banishment of your entire account.
they should get banned, or DELETED.

whats doing skeptik talking about bug abuses if he abused a bug to lvl his char using exp scrolls? thats just retarded

im amazed the ot still alive after months

whats doing skeptik talking about bug abuses if he abused a bug to lvl his char using exp scrolls? thats just retarded

im amazed the ot still alive after months

Are u stupid or what? I did not abuse any bugs. Using exp scroll is a bug? you are completely retarded.

Lol, I just fucking love this server ... we made Elite Hard 1035 Ms in less than an hour!

Happy faces all around ^^

man ure really dumb. Show me the proofs. I rooked my previous char to get that level you dumb fuck.

sure sure you are guilty until proven the contrary

Lol, I just fucking love this server ... we made Elite Hard 1035 Ms in less than an hour!

Happy faces all around ^^

if elite hard is sir hard then his level doesnt matter at all hes like saph druid hiddin in pz unless they are like twice the number lol

sure sure you are guilty until proven the contrary

if elite hard is sir hard then his level doesnt matter at all hes like saph druid hiddin in pz unless they are like twice the number lol

hes not..

Yeah, well I'm just loling hard at icechaw.otland.net ... I'm not the owner of the Elite Hard anyway, but it's funny as hell how few scrolls and a nasty bug can be turned into level 1k >.>

Yeah, well I'm just loling hard at icechaw.otland.net ... I'm not the owner of the Elite Hard anyway, but it's funny as hell how few scrolls and a nasty bug can be turned into level 1k >.>

if u think that rooking is a bug.. u are an idiot.

Elite Hard didn't abuse any bug lol. He rooked characters to gain level up to 1k. It's funny how you guys think leveling fast is a bug. If you have lots of characters, it's a piece of cake.

dont hide the fact you used the shared exp bug with the exp scrolls cuz you did it and half server knows
and about elite hard he proably botted to get 1k but took him a while eh?
and provocateur was talking about you probably

Back