• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen, you got nice tutors that abuse bugs.

Finally someone that understands, not a fucking br-noob-no lifer.

no lifer? HAHAHA i never posted on any forum cos i am not polska no lifer like you i start playing on this when there was 400 highest lvl and i never posted on any forum cos no time to spams on threads i just opened forum to watch cams and i see this thread u are the only moron who is spamming on forum get a life asshole
cya.

pl?
yeye pl yeah im pl, holy shit, im pl o.0.
u mad BRo?

Lol ... First, the topic was about the abuse of bugs inside the house ... now ... is about the "levels"bug ... wtf ... grow up guys ... if he gets level or not is not your problem ... go and get 1k + level too ... if you saying its soooo easy to get 1k level ...

By the way

But...Why you hate so much br´s? are you thinking he´s like a plague? They thinking the same about you too...
So I think both the BR's as the PL's think alike ... so the two are a plague?? I think you better revise your concept ... you better stop thinking that they are jerks ...

dont hide the fact you used the shared exp bug with the exp scrolls cuz you did it and half server knows
and about elite hard he proably botted to get 1k but took him a while eh?
and provocateur was talking about you probably

are you DUMB AS FUCK?? You honestly dont have a fucking clue, skeptik was not used with the exp bug, hahahahahahaha you are dumb as fuck
just a bit of jealousy because he can get lvl 1k and you can't :( and can we keep on topic here, its about nethershadow being gay afk botting for dist lvls, then denies it when theres like 10 screenshots of him doing so.. Melty.. you know nothing.. BYE

P.S LOVE YOU MARK <3

Lol ... First, the topic was about the abuse of bugs inside the house ... now ... is about the "levels"bug ... wtf ... grow up guys ... if he gets level or not is not your problem ... go and get 1k + level too ... if you saying its soooo easy to get 1k level ...

By the way

But...Why you hate so much br´s? are you thinking he´s like a plague? They thinking the same about you too...
So I think both the BR's as the PL's think alike ... so the two are a plague?? I think you better revise your concept ... you better stop thinking that they are jerks ...

Dude, im NOT pl.
first get real facts before posting dumb ass

@ up i wote no. cuz if they add cooldowns the target has about 10 sec to try to esapce the trap before a new heavy dmg combo strikes, And that is way to much in my eyes,

I vote for 7,1 thouse times where fun xD

Who cares that i lost tutor position? Just as the position had any point? I posted numboures of reports and nothing has been done with it.

nethershadow u are just a sux and a retard player gogogo 2k lvl and get ban whn u have trap okayy??

guys its true i trapped him a lot of times and called my team we alls always were like lvl 500-600 and he 1,2k and he get ban with mc honestly he is a newbie wasting scrolls and money on an ot which is totally dead.

guys its true i trapped him a lot of times and called my team we alls always were like lvl 500-600 and he 1,2k and he get ban with mc honestly he is a newbie wasting scrolls and money on an ot which is totally dead.

ye, we trapped him at thais, and he got banned coz hes a fucking newbie, also he says that hes going to the beach lol.

Today, he was talking about 13:11 The Iceman Liddell [616]: Nethershadow is a cunt.
And i didn't said that. I bet he want a payment, he's getting poor.
No more justice to anyone, ever for a Gm. Peace out.

Liddell

Back