• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen, you got nice tutors that abuse bugs.

Today, he was talking about 13:11 The Iceman Liddell [616]: Nethershadow is a cunt.
And i didn't said that. I bet he want a payment, he's getting poor.
No more justice to anyone, ever for a Gm. Peace out.

Liddell

Liddell whats wrong with you? Serious you got some kind of malfunction in your brains? Ass licking me in game and flaiming me on forums? They got an nice word for that that suits you well ; schizoframe.

HIHO peace out.

Noone asslick you in-game. You just hunt everyone which didnt hold you exp scrolls.

Gz on your "33" year old.

Ha-ha-ha.

Who like me, here i am
Who don't like me, there i'm not.
Who wants, here is it
Who don't want, let him f**k off.

Noone asslick you in-game. You just hunt everyone which didnt hold you exp scrolls.

Gz on your "33" year old.

Ha-ha-ha.

Who like me, here i am
Who don't like me, there i'm not.
Who wants, here is it
Who don't want, let him f**k off.

lolzz nether is 33 year old???? lolzzzzzzzz uncle nether u still need to grow up.

lame server anyways i wouldnt careless about the server or the bugs ,, its not a serious server at all,, everyone bots ,cheats, nothing happens to them.

Its a waste of time playing the server..

lame server anyways i wouldnt careless about the server or the bugs ,, its not a serious server at all,, everyone bots ,cheats, nothing happens to them.

Its a waste of time playing the server..
yeah, i agree with you cheaters should get ip ban or talaturen should reset ot ya and if he did again this ot will be top and all old players will come back pls talaturen reset ottttt

@up Im totally agree on your reactions, every!
But that with reseting server SUX. I wasted more than 550 euro but those 550 euro wasnt wasted all in 1 day... Every day 10 euro or 5. I sold my 326 on real tibia for 850 euro so... ^^,
I will donate to Talaturen when ever he say!

@up Im totally agree on your reactions, every!
But that with reseting server SUX. I wasted more than 550 euro but those 550 euro wasnt wasted all in 1 day... Every day 10 euro or 5. I sold my 326 on real tibia for 850 euro so... ^^,
I will donate to Talaturen when ever he say!
lol, you just fucking suck wasting 550 euros here omfg

well i am not in favour of wasting monry on ots like hell just waste 5 or 10 and play u cant play on an ot more than 1 month.

and this ot is totally dead u ever had fun here since u playing here u just can hunt solo and if u like hunting u should play rl tibia cos hunting on ots totally madness.

Last edited:
Lots of anger and hate in this thread. Where is the love? Don't hate the player hate the game.

where the fuck do u see that I'm asslicking him? get real facts u fucking idiot.
i lol'ed at that but iam still against the server... the only problem is that there is no one watching any actions happens in the server, thats lame and thats makes me against the server. If tala wouldn't care about his server i wouldn't care too..

Lots of anger and hate in this thread. Where is the love? Don't hate the player hate the game.

ALERT!!! TROOOOOOOLLL!

Back