• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha sadly I don't :( I played it when it first appeared on advertisement and it was ehh. Just recently tried, like a few days ago, and there's been a lot more added and such but still I can't played it. It has custom monsters, a unique spell system, etc... BUT BUT.. the items aren't custom like how can you have such a custom server like that and then have real tibia items :( it just doesn't work, ruins the whole thing. Good luck though! :)

The socket and refining systems are there for such purpose, making items unique.
This is only the beginning, we might just start to add new items in a near future, we are releasing it with many plans already.

u cant compare an ot with rl... most people here don't want to be forced to pay to play the full content and i'm sure u can get a lot of donations for premmy (without having the final vocation stuff in it) and other stuff like (mounts/outfits).
Also i'm afraid that u didnt advertise this server well enough to have the amount of people this server deserves... :/

i'll try this out for sure :) good luck and see you ingame ;)

We agree with you, we will reconsider it carefully for sure. :)

Best Regards.

The socket and refining systems are there for such purpose, making items unique.
This is only the beginning, we might just start to add new items in a near future, we are releasing it with many plans for the future.
That doesn't suffice, at least not for me. The refining system only adds arm/def which isn't anything new. The socket system isn't all the great either, at least imo. Getting items that have .1% axe, .3%mana are so useless, whats the point if you can't even notice the difference? I'm not saying to make it like 50% because I know that will be OP but with such low % it's like the system doesn't even exist. Also I don't consider the items custom at all, sure after you refine or socket them they become a bit custom but it's no fun when you're hunting and something drops say a royal helmet, an item that's been around forever, you know what it looks like, what stats it has, etc.. how is that any fun? lol. It's a million times more interesting and exciting when items have different names, stats, and what drops them.

Servers been out for almost a year and it's still only the beginning? :( that might should become a yes and if so don't be like most servers and make the custom items super late game... make it through out the whole game and the beginning so you can actually attract and keep the players attention.

Last edited:
This is only the beginning, we might just start to add new items in a near future, we are releasing it with many plans already.

We agree with you, we will reconsider it carefully for sure. :)

Best Regards.
Please do, this is a very important decision that will change how many people that will play drastically, you should also consider this before opening the server/in the beginning of the server so people don't get alot of advantage over other players.

Haha sadly I don't :( I played it when it first appeared on advertisement and it was ehh. Just recently tried, like a few days ago, and there's been a lot more added and such but still I can't played it. It has custom monsters, a unique spell system, etc... BUT BUT.. the items aren't custom like how can you have such a custom server like that and then have real tibia items :( it just doesn't work, ruins the whole thing. Good luck though! :)
i wont play this just thought you might be interested :p But anyway if you also expect a server full of custom items you basicly expect the work of a gamescompany from a simple OTS developer who surely doesn't have enough time to do this^^
just keep this in mind :p you should grab any chance you get mate :D

i wont play this just thought you might be interested :p But anyway if you also expect a server full of custom items you basicly expect the work of a gamescompany from a simple OTS developer who surely doesn't have enough time to do this^^

Custom items aren't super hard to make, they are rather super easy with 1 year of time.

Custom items aren't that hard haha. I don't expect full out crazy epic custom sprites :p It's not that hard to change the stats and such! I've seen tons of server who do it and you don't have to do it for every single item tibia has, just a decent amount lol. Considering how custom of a server this is custom spell system, monsters, other unique systems, items don't seem as hard as those :p especially considering they've had about a year to do it! Still they seem dedicated to their work so I wish them the best of luck!

i support this heavily since beta release
one of the best server i've seen with a mature and hardworking team on it

i will surely play it! count on me!

Greetings everyone,

Taking your opinion in consideration, we have decided to surprise you all and release all vocations, spells and areas for free account players.

It will take a little bit longer to ajust it before releasing but we hope you all be pleased with this decision.
I guess we got so worried about keeping it online that got carried away in the process.

Thank you all for your opinion.
Best regards.

I might of missed it, but how many hours til it starts?
Please do, this is a very important decision that will change how many people that will play drastically, you should also consider this before opening the server/in the beginning of the server so people don't get alot of advantage over other players.
There is one thing I don't like. You have to pay to have access to the final vocation specialization (higher health, mana and soul regen) and new unique spells
All the better vocation is as they said faster mp/hp and one spell from premium.
Would be fun to start on this server and compete with others, but that is quite impossible with the premium advantages.
Good luck anyways.
u cant compare an ot with rl... most people here don't want to be forced to pay to play the full content and i'm sure u can get a lot of donations for premmy (without having the final vocation stuff in it) and other stuff like (mounts/outfits).
Also i'm afraid that u didnt advertise this server well enough to have the amount of people this server deserves... :/
@Zasranets you might love this mate :)

Can't access the website. Will give this a try here once y'all release it. :)

Regards,
Cody

For people who didn't know, the server is up now! :)

2i8xbo4.jpg

Gather your friends and become a legend in this magical world!

It's been a long journey, but we have made it!
After two long years of hard work and dedication, we are extremely happy to present to you Arda Online - a unique gaming experience made entirely for you!
Arda combines elements carefully developed and balanced in one of best RPG experiences you will ever have, we guarantee it!

We would like to thank all of the contributors for your dedication, and specially the players that showed so much love for Arda and waited patiently for this day, we are very grateful!
If you like Arda, appreciate our effort and want it to go even further, share it our friends and make it not only the best, but also the largest community!

Players who have donated in beta and pre-release, please send contact us in [email protected] using the email registered in Paypal / Pagseguro in which the donation was made with your new account information.

Features:

- Stable - over 9000 hours of uptime;
- Smooth - hosted in a gigabit connection;
- Unique Combat System;
- Unique Vocations;
- Spell Stage Evolution and Forging;
- Items Refining and Socketing;
- Multi-Language;
- RPG Skills;
- Challenging quests;
- Interactive in-game tutorials & user friendly dialogs;
- Extensive map;
- Unique monsters;
- Global loots;
- Random unique monster raids;

..and MUCH more!

There still much to do, we have many plans and improvements for Arda!

Good luck and have fun!
- Arda Online Team

The alchemy npc does not sell a scythe to gather alchemy items. :(

Regards,
Cody

The alchemy npc does not sell a scythe to gather alchemy items. :(

Regards,
Cody

Greetings,

Thank you for reporting it, this was already fixed, you may try to buy it again in the NPC.

Best Regards.

Hello everyone :D

Our server is already running for a few hours without any major problem besides some minor bugs.

I would like to thank the trust which you guys gave for Arda, after so much waiting time.

I hope you also understand that we have much to improve in many aspects and we are open to suggestions and ideas for improving our server. We are now on for real and with time everything will settling.

Thanks again, check out our page https://www.facebook.com/ardaonlineserver :)

See ya in game.

I've been playing it for awhile, and having fun. Should check on the drop rate of Tahagon fang . I've been here for like 35 minutes and haven't looted a single Tahagon fang.

This client is laggy and takes 8 times more space then normal tibia...

Hunter is broken, all big mobs remove my pets whenever my pets are blocking the mosnters way to me. And it costs 600 to resummon.... it happens 24/7 so impossible to keep summons up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back