• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a little showoff of everything I've obtained so far ;)
2dbti5u.png

Fun fact: I looted the helmet and armor, and in that time I didn't loot one Tahagon fang....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, finally! been waiting for so long XD
this is just awesome :D

My ingame name Gandalf.

Hunter is broken, all big mobs remove my pets whenever my pets are blocking the mosnters way to me. And it costs 600 to resummon.... it happens 24/7 so impossible to keep summons up.

Hello. I'll check the summons and try to fix it soon as possible. Thanks for reporting.

Hello. I'll check the summons and try to fix it soon as possible. Thanks for reporting.
It only affects the smaller wolves before war wolf as far as i know, haven't tried with the wolves after Magnus because im not high level enough yet, ill keep you updated.

Ninja edit; Just used the sell all option and the items i sold were;
22:03 Sold 2x knight armor for 4000 gold.
22:03 Sold 5x drakebone staff for 5000 gold.
22:03 Sold 2x hibiscus dress for 160 gold.
22:03 Sold 2x tower shield for 6000 gold.

Only got 15k back though, you might want to check that out if theres something wrong in the script.

Last edited:
It's pretty bullshit that something you pay real money for ( music box in this case ) can actually break...

Lost 2 levels and like 70k in gear/stuff trying to tame that bitch then the musicbox breaks and i die once again. :3

Last edited:
Greetings,

u shoeld try to improve secketing You see a dark armor (health +0)

It is supposed to be like this when a socket goes bad, so the item still has a bad socket but we will surely have a deep look into it and make some necessary changes.

It's pretty bullshit that something you pay real money for ( music box in this case ) can actually break...

Lost 2 levels and like 70k in gear/stuff trying to tame that bitch then the musicbox breaks and i die once again. :3

You are right, we have made a fix for it and it is already running.
Taming items no longer break.

Thank you,
Best Regards.

Greetings,

It is supposed to be like this when a socket goes bad, so the item still has a bad socket but we will surely have a deep look into it and make some necessary changes.

You are right, we have made a fix for it and it is already running.
Taming items no longer break.

Thank you,
Best Regards.
Awesome thanks.

Yup. Im done trying to connect i keep getting the same problem no matter what i do.

Yup. Im done trying to connect i keep getting the same problem no matter what i do.

Hey man, sorry about that, until we solve your problem, you can try get tibia client 9.80 or 9.83 and change the ip for ardaonline.com port 7171. Soon we will check out your client problem.

See ya.

Hey man, sorry about that, until we solve your problem, you can try get tibia client 9.80 or 9.83 and change the ip for ardaonline.com port 7171. Soon we will check out your client problem.

See ya.
what the hell lol I thought i read somewhere that you needed to use the custom client.... well alright thanks lol

u should try to add elemental block to some shields just to do more interesting dual wielding shield

I'm not enjoying the fact that I can hit my party member while team hunting, otherwise I am having a damn great time here.

There should be a way to change how you see what the monster loots. I find it really difficult too see it amongst the other crap in the Server Log. At least give us an option or change the colour so we can differentiate it.

Also, the Summoners pet things, are super annoying and can trap you.. also, they summoner pets can block you from going to the boat, which is also really annoying..

Last edited:
Greetings,

u should try to add elemental block to some shields just to do more interesting dual wielding shield

Noted, we will think carefully on it.

I'm not enjoying the fact that I can hit my party member while team hunting, otherwise I am having a damn great time here.

There should be a way to change how you see what the monster loots. I find it really difficult too see it amongst the other crap in the Server Log. At least give us an option or change the colour so we can differentiate it.

Also, the Summoners pet things, are super annoying and can trap you.. also, they summoner pets can block you from going to the boat, which is also really annoying..

- I'll surely figure something out for summons, maybe making the summon master beeing able to go through his summons.
- That is a good idea for loots, I will change their message colour.

Thank you very much for your contribution.
We please ask you all to be patient, we will priorize all changes and release them as soon as it gets implemented.

We hope you all are having a blast!
Have fun!

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back