• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zantera - Proposals (experience, magic, skills)

TILFen

Reaction score

Dhdra.png

Dear fellow Zanterans,

We're currently in the phase of choosing the rates (experience, magic, skills) we should implement.
However, we believe that’s not our decision to make, it's YOURS!

State a comment below with a reasonable rate and a motivation why we should add the rates you propose.
You may also leave your proposals here in order to make it easier for us to archive them.

• Experience
  • Magic
  • Skills

Yours sincerest,
Zantera Staff

Last edited:
What about the exp stages we had at Zantera v1. (If you've played that version)

Yeah, I have to agree with that. What about the exp stage v3 had? The players will stay around level 180~.

I can't remember what exp stage v2 had.

Watch nowdays ots, zivera, hexana, premiera, WHY high rates? Cause people got work/school? Either way if you want the ot to last more then 4-5 days ( like nowdays since jacke and pl teams change ot every day ) make it low stages, like 2x after 90+ or smth, todays ots are more like run around at a 200+ mage paralyze enemy mage, they die, move on, at lower level tactics are needed, sneaks are worth doing, and you need to plan where to have a ob, not to go ank with 10 eks and 15 mages and not go close battle with 3 eks 45 mages.
My opinion, thx.

Agree with everything Sora says..

salope <3

@zantera v1 stages, honestly.. most fun I had on zantera v1 eventho of the high levels.. I would love to see the same exp again. :p Most people ain't got that much time to play due work/school so low rate would be kinda stupid.

Low rates would be awesome, IF the lootrate would be fairly high, so you could fight a lot. Teams always tend to quit lowrate OTs because people don't have money to fight. Also, make sure major quests, such as WOTE works, so people that likes RPG can play there as well.

Exp stages

140 should be pretty easy to get after that it should go really low

Level 120 "low"
Level 140 "mid low"
Level 150 "mid"
Level 165 "mid high"
Level 180 "high
Level 200+ "very high (for this u need to exp ALOT!)

Why 140? thats high level..

Quests are part of the game also.Try to block INQ with 120EKS (if ur saying that after 90lvl exp rate should go 2x~) "well ofc you could EXP one week to get that level 140" but cmon we are playing OTs mainly becouse we want dont like RL Tibia exp rates>most of ppl simply doesnt want to exp few week before u can start making quests,war well (and after u die you have to exp day to get ur levels back... no have time!
All im saying that u dont really have to PG 24/7 just to make some quest or WAR..

Make War system PVP-E lower,
Like in lastest version you were able to get many many levels in single WAR (i killed monsters until i was 140~ after that i got my all levels in WAR.Never got under 140lvl and it was pretty dumb that ur death is worthless..if u had money to buy aol or even better Bless.
You maybe losted 100K exp but just SD few ppl few times and thats it ;]
You just gained too many levels too easy in WAR when somebody dies theres not much excitement

OFC you have to RPG also!

alot of text,just read it..

About OT playing
Im not "we" and theres many many reasons why ppl are playing OT instead of real but thats one big reason for sure!

140 should be pretty easy to get after that it should go really low

Level 120 "low"
Level 140 "mid low"
Level 150 "mid"
Level 165 "mid high"
Level 180 "high
Level 200+ "very high (for this u need to exp ALOT!)

Why 140? thats high level..

Quests are part of the game also.Try to block INQ with 120EKS (if ur saying that after 90lvl exp rate should go 2x~) "well ofc you could EXP one week to get that level 140" but cmon we are playing OTs mainly becouse we want dont like RL Tibia exp rates>most of ppl simply doesnt want to exp few week before u can start making quests,war well (and after u die you have to exp day to get ur levels back... no have time!
All im saying that u dont really have to PG 24/7 just to make some quest or WAR..

Make War system PVP-E lower,
Like in lastest version you were able to get many many levels in single WAR (i killed monsters until i was 140~ after that i got my all levels in WAR.Never got under 140lvl and it was pretty dumb that ur death is worthless..if u had money to buy aol or even better Bless.
You maybe losted 100K exp but just SD few ppl few times and thats it ;]
You just gained too many levels too easy in WAR when somebody dies theres not much excitement

OFC you have to RPG also!

alot of text,just read it..

About OT playing
Im not "we" and theres many many reasons why ppl are playing OT instead of real but thats one big reason for sure!

This post will definitely be highlighted!

More suggestions?

Zantera, it's a good server i'll give you that but its gunna be put up once again with a peak of around 300 players... After a month its going to die again. This is obviously a good way to make money since everytime it restarts it get's masses of players which I'm sure alot of them will donate. It seem's all its being used for now is a money making source.

Zantera, it's a good server i'll give you that but its gunna be put up once again with a peak of around 300 players... After a month its going to die again. This is obviously a good way to make money since everytime it restarts it get's masses of players which I'm sure alot of them will donate. It seem's all its being used for now is a money making source.

Wrong. We wanted to keep Zantera - The Final Revolution alive for a long, long time. We had a wonderful restart, we peaked 300 players in less than 10 minutes. But due very serious hardware issues, we had to shutdown Zantera. We worked and worked non stop for almost 24 hours. When we had solved the problem, it was too late. We had already lost half of the players. That's why Zantera died.

If we only did this for money wouldn't we work as hard as we do with the server.

If you want to discuss this further, please discuss here.

I agree with Tilfen, the rates of v3 was awesome! Easy to 171 and hard after that.
The only thing I found strange was that it was said 2x after 210, when it was 1x if you checked with '!serverinfo'

The experience rate on V3 was great, but the loot rate should be higher. In that way, people could get enough money for waring/quest supplies :)

The lootrate on Zantera is extremely high. I had 10kk after 2 days, only by botting DLs with SDs.

Back