• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Radonia, with the new name Aleria 8.21 is online and looking for players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Greetings, brave visitor!

I would like to announce that Aleria is online.

Aleria is the new name of the otland-famous server Radonia, now the server is being taken care of by Arlianin(Owner) and Znote(Hoster).

The mapsize is huge, since we are using the radonia map, quests and such things from old radonia are included!

For newcomers, its a big sized custom map, created by awesome mappers, try to do some quests and you'll see!

The radonia is using stage exp, but its pretty serious stages, im talking about:
Aleria Exprate said:
1 - 8 = 35x exp rate
9 - 20 = 16x exp rate
21 - 35 = 8x exp rate
36 - 60 = 7x exp rate
61 - 100 = 5x exp rate
101+ = 4x exp rate

Client: 8.2x (preferably 8.21)
IP: aleria1.hopto.org
port: 7171

homepage: http://aleria1.hopto.org

The homepage is not up yet, dua to security reasons we prefer to wait for TFS-CMS.

Enjoy your stay here at Aleria!

The server is being hosted by a computer located in Norway.

• We got a unique train and elevator services!
  • Over 7900 monsters placed on map!
  • 57 mb map to explore and have fun!
  • We got a quest system that you'll be amazed!
  • A UNIQUE Arena system!
  • And MORE!

'I probably forgot lots of information here, so will continue to update this thread as time goes by.

Discover cool dungeons~!
454-aleria1.png

Take a break from exping, bring a buddy to a 4-in-a-row game!
455-aleria2.png

Find and discover mystical myths and ancient places!
456-aleria3.png

Do awesome missions, perhaps smoke some too? :]
457-aleria4.png

Last edited:
Wow , i didnt try Radonia but since Aleria is Up im in :) i'll give it a try

Hey , i got bored so damn fast the Cm Alirian dont even want to give 1 gp away it's a test server he should help some omg ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules are rules Amrosh. If you want free money go play noob ots. This is a serious project and I don't give a Sh*t about what you think and whether you like it or not. Play if you want and leave if you want to. You have been asking for money the whole time you were playing and it's really annoying to have someone ask you like that. I did reward you for helping me check a few bug issues but I won't give things away for free.

man i didnt ask for money anytime but when ur bro was going offline i was so far from rot worms cave and i needed some money for healing spell and u didnt give me i asked u for just 50 gp

man make anything it's just test server just test server

I don't think we will reset accounts or characters here, so giving away items and such things as a start bonus might not be an option, please bare with it.

ok Znote
18:29 Amrosh on Aleria [15]: Hey i need 50 gp give it from your case not cm case

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Look i just asked him from his case

This server look really cool :) but i hate ingame acc!

Gonna try this server out today after school.

Hmm looks like the serv got a small downtime, tiny issues with configurating the router, just noticed I could lock the local ip so it would be smart to.

Update: Added an automatic restarter to Aleria server, when it shuts down (crashes), it will come online automatically within 25 seconds.

(unless the whole computer crashes, then I will have to fix it manually).

Should have better uptime now.

Another update: The server will save once every 20 minutes, this may cause freezes during the gameplay, but until the server's stability is tested properly, this is necessary.

That's perfect Znote. So, what caused the server crash?

Hope uptime gets better!
Arlianin

Seabitz, the map is great. Too bad they've ruined it with these rates.

Sorry, wont play this

Seabitz, the map is great. Too bad they've ruined it with these rates.

Sorry, wont play this

Ruined it? Isn't it just a tiny increase in the start ,as soon you get 35+ its hard :S

Don't know why the crashes happems. i think its pretty stable now anyway.

I'm brave for visiting? :eek:

The screenshots doesn't look interesting at all. Try take some new ones.

Pardon?

Ruined is a strong word I know. Maybe I dont mean ruined. But I dont like these rates. You have higher rates than on the real Radonia all the way to lvl 199 then it gets down to 3x.

Maybe some like it but I dont. So, I probably wont play it.

Ahh kk, well I cant say anything against that, since I played Radonia for a hour and I left it.

Btw, what was the original radonia stages? I have no idea what it is.

And secondly, I am afraid we won't change the stages, and the only one who is in position of doing such a thing is Arlianin, its his server after all.

I still wish for you to give us a chance. :)

I must say I like it, although I've died three times ( >: ( ). You guys should really give it a try before judging. Taking level 20 was easy, but taking any above that takes some time so don't just judge it on the early stages.

Way to go guys!

I'll see if I'll hop in, after all. It's some of my work too... ^^

Damn.. I just lost my lootbag at cyclops due to a crash :(

I am not asking you to change the rates. And as you said, it is Arlianin's (lol dont know how his name is spelled) server and not Radonia anymore.

About the old rates.. I dont remember the exact numbers, but I am atleast sure that it was quite high from lvl 1 to lvl 8. And then lowering once in a while until lvl 20 when it became 4x exp all the way to infinity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back