• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

cd /home/serverfolderhere/
then type
./screen forgottenserver

Use CTRL+A Then press D - this will detach from the current screen.

Use screen -list
to find what process your server is, then to bring back up the screen type
screen processidhere

"no such file or directory" on cd /home/forgottenserver/ >_> I can see the folder in the home folder!

ok I got into the folder with ~/forgottenserver/ , but getting the no such file thing again with screen :p

I got 80 to open randomly after installing apache, however 3306 and 7171, 7172 are still blocked.
Check here and here for possible tips on 3306. Also, if nothing is actively listening on a port (aka you haven't started the server yet), it will probably show up as closed. Get the server running, then run the netstat command to make sure the server is listening correctly. If the server is running, listening, and you've opened the ports, but they still show as closed, you'll have to google for more help.

No, unfortunately that does not work at all.
All engine related issues should be reported to Mark, either create new thread and tag him or use this and add new issue and explain your problem.
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver
I believe the experience modifier comes from the engine. Report it, as Printer said. Not sure how else to help :/

Yeah, thans MXan, I got it up - and had to remove the bind to 127.0.0.1 in a file and it works :D Now just to get the thingy running :D

When I do the "Make" command, I do get an executable tfs file in the "Build" Directory

I've gone through that already. Twice even, it just wont execute anything with the help you gave me :(

Moved the tfs executable out of the "Build" folder and ran "cd forgottenserver" "./tfs"

Who could compile me the engine under windows XP 32 bit? Error pops up that this application is not a valid win32 application I tried to do it myself, but I can not. I would be very grateful if someone did, and threw me a link to download.

Please and thank you in advance. Sorry for my english

BUMP ! :( Who can help?

That's the problem, that does not quite know how to compile the 32 bit version of XP ... If you can do it, then please podeślij and me such a version.
Overall, I do not know what, and how, and I would like to test it on a 32 bit XP

Back