• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

To take advantage of these fixes, we download, compile, and replace our existing stuff with the newly compiled stuff. Correct? No other steps?
Correct. ^_^

The thing is that you have to change most of the "data" folder to this version to get the maps and whatnot (I'm not sure if maps are the only thing we actually need to change). If we use the compiled map its only 1000x1000 as opposed to 64000x64000

The thing is that you have to change most of the "data" folder to this version to get the maps and whatnot (I'm not sure if maps are the only thing we actually need to change). If we use the compiled map its only 1000x1000 as opposed to 64000x64000
If I were to guess, it would be the weapons folder of the data. I don't actually have it in front of me, but I *think* that sounds right.

Didn't know about the map changes. Anyone know how to fix that so we can use all the TFS updates?

Why would you replace the default TFS map with the RL map? Just switch the current theforgottenserver.exe with the one you compiled.

yeah, but if I compile a new one, with the bugfix in weapons.ccp it seems logical to just swap out the weapons folder to me, but I have no idea.

Hm.. i cant figure out how to open the "realmap" in editor just bunch of errors >.<! do i have to make a new one from scratch then import that into it or something?

Also, this is probably a really stupid question, but... how can I correctly close the server if I'm not logged in with a god character? I can't type commands into the console.

is any way to manage console without be ingame?

@Ninja, thank you so much for your help; just recloned github and am compiling. I will post back with my results.

Back