Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score

Rickolajten

Best answers
Reaction score
The referencenumber just keeps changing when i refresh the site.
Also, i'm getting that DLL error the guys before me had, i tried manually putting that .dll file into my system folder and do the regsvr32 thingy, not working though.
Of course i tried installing MVC2010 like you stated in your topic first, but it wouldnt let me install since i had a newer version installed on my computer.

Any ideas?

Extrodus

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Do you also have an updated map editor to get us mappers started? Again, THANK YOU! Now everything is working (Creating Accs/Players, all features work so far). Great Release!

Rickolajten

Best answers
Reaction score
Do you also have an updated map editor to get us mappers started? Again, THANK YOU! Now everything is working (Creating Accs/Players, all features work so far). Great Release!
Would you mind helping us lesser knowledgeable in the DLL matter? (when writing us i mean me. ;) )

Ninja

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Best answers
Reaction score
The referencenumber just keeps changing when i refresh the site.
Also, i'm getting that DLL error the guys before me had, i tried manually putting that .dll file into my system folder and do the regsvr32 thingy, not working though.
Of course i tried installing MVC2010 like you stated in your topic first, but it wouldnt let me install since i had a newer version installed on my computer.

Any ideas?
Install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013.

Rickolajten

Best answers
Reaction score
What do you mean?, what do you need help with :p?
I was way to quick on the gun, i missed that you need the 2013-version, so that fixed it.
I can't download 10.22 though. Would you do me and probably many others a favour and upload it to some alternative site? :)

Extrodus

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Do not download the .dll, you just need to install the MS Distributable Package.

So step by step, I downloaded the DataPack; tried to run it and got the .dll error so I tried downloading the DLL and placing it in the folder but that didn't work. So I looked for a solution on OTLand - Here's the link I found that solved everything - http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=40784

So,
1. Download Printers DataPack
2. Make sure you have - http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=40784
3. Run the server :)

Rickolajten

Best answers
Reaction score
Got it up and running, first glimpse at the console the only problem seem to be some of the monsters in Gnomegate.. other than that its clean as a whistle. Great contribution for sure.. i might just use this. Thanks ALOT!

Extrodus

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Yup, as stated should just need a monster fix and start adding some Quest Logs! Great Release from Printer!

OP
Printer

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Well i dont like the monsterpack i have :S thats why i didnt fix those errors ^^

Feel free to fix those and contribute :D

Thanks @Ninja for helping around

nielegalnyKUBA

Best answers
Reaction score
Can i make it an localhost server only for me? no site nothing, i only want to create a server so i test my scripts for xenobot out :D

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Best answers
Reaction score
Use gesior 2012, he has updated it to 1.0 I think..