• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

If you are using linux, use gdb crash log and show it here.

I'm using windows, I found and fixed it. This errors with svarground area, and server crash

I can only help, if you guys provide me any crash log.

Hello,

awesome release, ty!

But I have a question.. I'm compiling the source directly from github. The login server is limiting the client version to 10.30 while the game server is limiting the client version to 10.22 (entering account credentials tells me to use tibia 10.30, selecting a character tells me to use tibia 10.22).
Can I specify which client version is allowed to connect in any configuration file or where can I do it in the source files?

And which is your recommended server revision of github to use?

And another issue I'm wondering about:

Is it possible that all spells or vocations are bugged? Healing of knights and paladins are incredible overpowered, while druids and sorcerers seems to be normal.
I've tested it with exura, exura ico, exura gran, exura gran ico, etc.. and runes like SD (pala almost hits the same as mages do)

Hello,

awesome release, ty!

But I have a question.. I'm compiling the source directly from github. The login server is limiting the client version to 10.30 while the game server is limiting the client version to 10.22 (entering account credentials tells me to use tibia 10.30, selecting a character tells me to use tibia 10.22).
Can I specify which client version is allowed to connect in any configuration file or where can I do it in the source files?

And which is your recommended server revision of github to use?

If you compile the last TFS 1.0 then you can't log with client 10.22 thats because Mark has added support to 10.30.

I just removed from Actions,movements,globalevents, svarground scripts. Now my server working stability and no errors.

Mh, it seems that god commands like save or clean are not working correctly.

save just does nothing, while clean locks the server under maintenance mode forever?

And another issue I'm wondering about:

Is it possible that all spells or vocations are bugged? Healing of knights and paladins are incredible overpowered, while druids and sorcerers seems to be normal.
I've tested it with exura, exura ico, exura gran, exura gran ico, etc.. and runes like SD (pala almost hits the same as mages do)
I need help with this too

Back