• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Ah, I was just wondering if it was only me, mby did something wrong? ;d

Anyhow I cant fix it myself so here we go.

Code:
demon oak quest/demonOak.lua:onUse
demon oak quest/demonOak.lua.lua:72 attempt to call global 'getCreaturesInRange' <a nil value>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'getCreaturesInRange'
demon oak quest/demonOak.lua.lua:72: in function <demon oak quest/demonOak.lua.lua:13

It just summons new demon instead of teleporting out.

http://pastebin.com/Gn8tuPmW
DemonOak.lua

Hey there @Printer, INQ works great.. up until trying to use the final reward room door! It does not let the player in. No errors in console, doesn't look like theres errors in the script. Any help would be appreciated!

Proof I finished/turned in the quest:
Code:
02:27 Henricus: Your current mission is to destroy the shadow nexus in the Demon Forge. Are you done with that mission?
02:27 CM Extrodus [100]: yes
02:27 Henricus: Incredible! You're a true defender of faith! I grant you the title of a High Inquisitor for your noble deeds. From now on you can obtain the blessing of the inquisition which makes the pilgrimage of ashes obsolete ...
02:27 Henricus: The blessing of the inquisition will bestow upon you all available blessings for the price of 60000 gold. Also, don't forget to ask me about your outfit to receive the final addon as demon hunter.
02:27 CM Extrodus [100]: outfit
02:27 Henricus: Here is the final addon for your demon hunter outfit. Congratulations!

I "fixed" it like this.

InqQuestRewardDoor.lua
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    if(item.uid == 9021) then
        if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 200) == 24) then
            if(item.itemid == 5105) then
                doTeleportThing(cid, toPosition, true)
                doTransformItem(item.uid, 5106)
            end
        end
    end
    return true
end

Also rewards gave error in console and the rewards wsnt in correct order.
Replace InqQuestRewards.lua with this
Code:
local rewards = {
    [1304] = 8851,
    [1308] = 8854,
    [1301] = 8918,
    [1307] = 8930,
    [1305] = 8924,
    [1306] = 8928,
    [1303] = 8888,
    [1302] = 8881,
    [1300] = 8890
}

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 300) < 1) then
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 300, 1)
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 200, 25)
        doPlayerAddItem(cid, rewards[item.uid], 1)
        doTeleportThing(cid, {x = 32317, y = 32261, z = 9})
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have found your reward. Congratulations!")
        doPlayerAddExp(cid, 1000000, true, true)
    else
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "The chest is empty.")
        doTeleportThing(cid, {x = 32317, y = 32261, z = 9})
    end
    return true
end

Thank you, that fixed it! I will try Demon Oak next, I'll probably get the same error as you.

Thank you, that fixed it! I will try Demon Oak next, I'll probably get the same error as you.

Yeah, probably :/
Please tell me if you don't get errors or you find a solution how to fix it, I already posted a thread on support.

Btw you got everything else~ working?

Solved by mark:
You should use Game.getSpectators instead of getCreaturesInRange.

Ah, I was just wondering if it was only me, mby did something wrong? ;d

Anyhow I cant fix it myself so here we go.

Code:
demon oak quest/demonOak.lua:onUse
demon oak quest/demonOak.lua.lua:72 attempt to call global 'getCreaturesInRange' <a nil value>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'getCreaturesInRange'
demon oak quest/demonOak.lua.lua:72: in function <demon oak quest/demonOak.lua.lua:13

It just summons new demon instead of teleporting out.

http://pastebin.com/Gn8tuPmW
DemonOak.lua
Well it worked, but until Mark has removed functions from global.lua

Code:
function getCreaturesInRange(position, radiusx, radiusy, showMonsters, showPlayers, showSummons)
    local creaturesList = {}
    for x = -radiusx, radiusx do
        for y = -radiusy, radiusy do
            if not (x == 0 and y == 0) then
                local creature = getTopCreature({x = position.x + x, y = position.y + y, z = position.z})
                if (creature.type == 1 and showPlayers) or (creature.type == 2 and showMonsters and (not showSummons or (showSummons and getCreatureMaster(creature.uid) == (creature.uid)))) then
                    table.insert(creaturesList, creature.uid)
                end
            end
        end
    end

local creature = getTopCreature(position)
    if (creature.type == 1 and showPlayers) or (creature.type == 2 and showMonsters and not (showSummons or (showSummons and getCreatureMaster(creature.uid) == (creature.uid)))) then
        if not(table.find(creaturesList, creature.uid)) then
            table.insert(creaturesList, creature.uid)
        end
    end
    return creaturesList
end

The release have to correct lots of mistakes when they have been playing on the server. I'll use to my project I hope it's good thing

The release have to correct lots of mistakes when they have been playing on the server. I'll use to my project I hope it's good thing
Lol? Be my guest to find a better 10.+ datapack.

Lol? Be my guest to find a better 10.+ datapack.

The datapack is simply stunning, there are some bugs but honestly if you start a project like this from any other datapack that there is available it will take you a long time to get it as completed as this is.

I've remember last Teckman's release and this project got any bugs in few quests. I'll help them

@ATT3 - Did you happen to fix the INQ Enter Portal script as well, it seems it does not teleport the players in (I've personally tested and finished PoI) and to my understanding, you are supposed to just touch a throne in PoI then you can enter INQ enterance portal. But I can not, any luck?

@Printer - Anni currently only teleports the person that pulls the lever, could you look into this? Also if you fixed this ATT3 could you post that as well! I'll look into it when I get a chance to see if its something I can fix.

Woah, even stranger.. just logged in on my Admin (Group 3) and for some reason I can't create items. No errors in console; I can do every other command I try, made another character tested him and he cant make items either! Currently at: 16 hours and 51 minutes for uptime with 15 players online. No idea what could have triggered it, I haven't reloaded anything - just logged on, wanted to give a player a free mount and couldn't create any items.

I'm not asking you for a bug fix Printer, since this is most definitely something to do with TFS 1.0 I assume so just bringing this to everyone's attention.

But, by the way Printer.. your enchanting teleports don't lead to the correct location for most of the towns (Go in from Ab, Leave and get sent to Carlin).
Again, not asking for a bug fix since I can do this myself; just mentioning it to you and all the other downloaders!

I hope ATT3 and I can compile our bug fixes together and re-release this datapack when everything is functioning - I already see potential with how fast the quests are getting fixed and tuned up. I'm currently working on Quest Logs for all the quests as well, even small 1 chest quests to give full quest information.

Note: One thing that does need to be fixed by someone - players cant use potions on other players!

Most of? Haha, sorry for the trouble. Is that potions.lua you posted a fix?

Yep, it's a "fix". Forgot to mention that but can't edit posts in this section :p

@ATT3 - Did you happen to fix the INQ Enter Portal script as well, it seems it does not teleport the players in (I've personally tested and finished PoI) and to my understanding, you are supposed to just touch a throne in PoI then you can enter INQ enterance portal. But I can not, any luck?

@Printer - Anni currently only teleports the person that pulls the lever, could you look into this? Also if you fixed this ATT3 could you post that as well! I'll look into it when I get a chance to see if its something I can fix.

Ok, I have whole POI and this INQ teleport works.

Going to look into anni now.

^ I mean I have done completed whole POI and thats something that I might change later but not now its just storage ID that I have to change I guess ;d

Well how is it going to Anni?

@Extrodus
Woah, even stranger.. just logged in on my Admin (Group 3) and for some reason I can't create items. No errors in console; I can do every other command I try, made another character tested him and he cant make items either! Currently at: 16 hours and 51 minutes for uptime with 15 players online. No idea what could have triggered it, I haven't reloaded anything - just logged on, wanted to give a player a free mount and couldn't create any items.

I just set on DB in the accounts table, my account type to 5, and in the players table I've put my group id on 3 and it works. Hope it helps :)

Back