• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Hey, I got an error when i tried to run the server. it said that the application was not made to run on my system. I have a winows 7 X86. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Error: "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of the Windows you are running. Check you computer's system information to see wheter you need and X86 (32 bit) or X64 (64 bit) version of the program and contact the publisher."
P.S. : I've already downloaded the C++ packages and installed them.

After installing http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcp120 (The missing .dll) I get the same error as posted above.
How to solve error message "The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click OK to close the application"

This error message may occur on 64 bit operating systems when the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package is not properly configured.

You can find below the procedure for replacing the corrupted /misconfigured Windows files which should solve the issue you are dealing with:

1. Click here to download the archive and decompress it to reveal the correct Windows files.

The archived contains 5 files:

mfc100.dll, mfc100u.dll, msvcr100.dll, msvcp100.dll and msvcr100_clr0400.dll

Please save these files to any location on your PC;

2. Please reboot your computer in Safe Mode

[How to restart in SAFE MODE]

- Restart the computer;

- Press the "F8" key (several times before Microsoft Windows begins to load; you need to press "F8" until you will be displayed a text menu;

- Select "SAFE MODE";

Note: for Windows 8, you can hold the Shift key while going to Power Off and clicking on Restart option

3. Access C:\Windows\System32;

4. Locate the 5 files you have downloaded and extracted;

5. Next, copy all those files to C:\Windows\System32 replacing the current ones;

6. Reboot in normal mode;

done

Hey, the function 'bossSumonning' doesn't working here, im with a player on the hellgorak and him not spawned with me on screen, how this work?

So you want make it possible to say, hi -> deposit 5000 -> yes
ill make it tomorrow. g2g now.

still not fixed

deposit > 10000 > yes = no error / works well
deposit 10000 > yes = error / not working

error:
rdr3.jpg

help pls :)

@LuisPro, You should post in support with the error. Guarnteed someone will fix it, I think Printer just released the datapack because he was done fixing it. He said "I'll do it tomorrow" about a week ago; so don't get your hopes up and seek the forums help rather than one person.

@Printer, Tested the DataPack - had about 15 players on. 100% Stable on Linux, Scripts need fixing but other than that you have a great datapack to work from. For anyone reading, take this as a gift and start fixing it yourself. I guess Printer should be saying "Merry Christmas" and in a sense, don't expect him to fix everything that you don't like with your "present".

Regards,
Extrodus

still not fixed

deposit > 10000 > yes = no error / works well
deposit 10000 > yes = error / not working

error:
rdr3.jpg

help pls :)

Sorry, but i dont have time to fix errors. Since im working on my own project now.

You could ask for help from
@Ninja or @Limos

The error appears its because the npc is working like this:
hi
deposit
yes

but if you are saying
hi
deposit 1000
then it cause errors.

hello, the biggest problem I have is that they spend mn 5-10-15 and the server goes down, just stops working, use Windows Server operating system. I can not change what withpre have my VPS 16 GB ram etc. someone who can fix this problem, do not check the error console just stops working

everybody can login on my server but me! It just loads character list and than 'Error: Connection refused (10061)' .I tried using many IPs as 127.0.0.1 , localhost, 192.168.25.1 (my internal ip in my network)... If I try to login from another internet it works with my external IP. I opened doors 7171,7172,3603...My site, my database are ready! What do I do, I just need it to finish my project?

everybody can login on my server but me! It just loads character list and than 'Error: Connection refused (10061)' .I tried using many IPs as 127.0.0.1 , localhost, 192.168.25.1 (my internal ip in my network)... If I try to login from another internet it works with my external IP. I opened doors 7171,7172,3603...My site, my database are ready! What do I do, I just need it to finish my project?
I forgot to say, I use windows 8.1 pro 64 bits

Here is the error fix on the bank script:
http://pastebin.com/TbzpHXUB

I still not made deposit 1000 or withdraw 1000 or transfer 1000

You going to say like this:
hi
deposit
number
yes
//
if you say
hi
deposit 1000
the npc will tell you give me a number you like to deposit.

Sounds similar to the problem im having..
Havent asked others to try though.
But im getting this error

"Connection failed"
"Cannot connect to the game server."
"Error: Could not resolve server name. (11004)"

Never had problems getting servers up before. And it should be hosted since the server is running, everything checks out with ports and database connections.
Just that after character list i get the "resolve server name error"..

Hello,
I have a problem with creating a form when trying to add acc maker I see the problem below \ /

Warning: mysql_connect (): Access denied for user 'new' @ 'localhost' (using password: YES) in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ ZnoteAAC-master \ engine \ database \ connect.php on line 197
Failed to connect to database.

install:

Make sure you have imported the TFS database. (OTdir / forgottenserver.sql OR OTdir / schemas / mysql.sql)

Import the schema below is a TFS database in phpmyadmin:

Edit config.php with correct mysql connection details.

Please help as I am doing everything as you have not already got ideas and I had no characters on this server ...

Hello,
I have a problem with creating a form when trying to add acc maker I see the problem below \ /

Warning: mysql_connect (): Access denied for user 'new' @ 'localhost' (using password: YES) in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ ZnoteAAC-master \ engine \ database \ connect.php on line 197
Failed to connect to database.

install:

Make sure you have imported the TFS database. (OTdir / forgottenserver.sql OR OTdir / schemas / mysql.sql)

Import the schema below is a TFS database in phpmyadmin:

Edit config.php with correct mysql connection details.

Please help as I am doing everything as you have not already got ideas and I had no characters on this server ...
http://otland.net/threads/video-tut...ing-ot-server-website-and-shop-system.166818/

Back