• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Chucking items into certain teleports crashs the server, deleting the notrash.lau solved it for me. Maybe checking that script could help?

For the short term fix people just delete the script and remove it out of movments.xml
@Printer

This is probably a stupid question but i need a little clarification on the save system. If my server crashs no items in the house are saved because the server saves every few hours yea? How can i make the server pretty much use the /save command every 15 minutes or so
Change the interval on globalevents.xml

Change the interval on globalevents.xml
That script disconnects all my players, as in doesnt shut the server down just closes it. Theres a save.lau script in the globalevents server i noticed that doesnt seem to be in use.

Also on bigfootsburdern quest just after you stand on the apparatus as in the next part of the quest were the gnomes tell you to step on the platform you get this error. Thats with the latest script updates also

9Dv15xI.png

@Evil Puncker

Last edited:
I got three questions.
1. Are you going to fix War Against The Hive quest?
2. Are you going to fix the Umbral items creation?
3. Is it possible to get a list of all quest that is fully working?
Nice work btw, I have never seen something like this before! :D

That script disconnects all my players, as in doesnt shut the server down just closes it. Theres a save.lau script in the globalevents server i noticed that doesnt seem to be in use.

Also on bigfootsburdern quest just after you stand on the apparatus as in the next part of the quest were the gnomes tell you to step on the platform you get this error. Thats with the latest script updates also

9Dv15xI.png

@Evil Puncker
mayNotMove was removed from tfs 1.0 so I don't know what we gonna do, try removing those 2 lines and see if you can still complete the quest:

mayNotMove(cid, true)
addEvent(mayNotMove, 14 * 1000, cid, false)

I got three questions.
1. Are you going to fix War Against The Hive quest?
2. Are you going to fix the Umbral items creation?
3. Is it possible to get a list of all quest that is fully working?
Nice work btw, I have never seen something like this before! :D
1. As soon as someone help us to
2. Same as above
3. Nope

How do I turn a finished task to grizzly adams? can't find the key words.

Also, I'm gonna make scripts for undead cavebear/midnight panther/crustacea gigantica appearances. When I'm done, should I post it here or in github?

Thanks

How do I turn a finished task to grizzly adams? can't find the key words.

Also, I'm gonna make scripts for undead cavebear/midnight panther/crustacea gigantica appearances. When I'm done, should I post it here or in github?

Thanks
they are implemented already at:

data\globalevents\scripts\spawn\randomSummon.lua

Have you compiled the server as a win 32 application or 64bit? You also need to have the DLL files in the same directory as the .exe

I have already installed it, and to build the machine that needs to be put online will?

It is very hard to compile the program =[

The warzone quest chain is quite broken, bigfootBurdenQuestShooting.lua errors in consol when trying to complete the shooting. Cant really add a teleport to warzones either because the pools you can use unless you complete the quest. I dont mean to sound like a pain or anything, i would gadly fix myself if i had any knowlage in scripting but i dont lol. All i can do is mention to you guys the issues.

Last edited:
The warzone quest chain is quite broken, bigfootBurdenQuestShooting.lua errors in consol when trying to complete the shooting. Cant really add a teleport to warzones either because the pools you can use unless you complete the quest. I dont mean to sound like a pain or anything, i would gadly fix myself if i had any knowlage in scripting but i dont lol. All i can do is mention to you guys the issues.
thanks, here is the list of the current errors at bigfoot burden quest that we are aware of: https://github.com/PrinterLUA/FORGOTTENSERVER-ORTS/issues/484

Back