• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Simply adjust the formula for those spells if they're overpowered.

Can anyone give me client 10.21? I dont play tibia so I have no way of getting it..its not on tibiaclients either..

Can anyone give me client 10.21? I dont play tibia so I have no way of getting it..its not on tibiaclients either..
Ive added it on the first page, i also changed the links to working links.

Ive added also patches and fixes, which you can also look into.

Use just a global save and restart the server instead. Why do you think tibia has a downtime, since clean map take alot of time and etc...

test start on my regular computer, but will run on winxp x32 later when its works...

upload_2013-12-16_22-11-28.png

cant start the server..

help plz

Last edited by a moderator:
hello.
help!

ots Aug. handled exclusively all nicely set ip database ...
but the players as a spectator only list that have still mimics ... What should I do?

when handled exclusively signing another Otserv no problem ..

And you have phpmyadmin database?

Printer, i`m new on this, the server runs perfectly, but i can open it locally to test, how i can do, i have ipchanger and tibia 10.22, what i need to do? when i try to open it using ip 127.0.0.1 or my global ip it says account name or password incorrect.

Back