• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Don't is problem with Datapack, i reccomend u to use the otitemeditor topic.

Can someone help me when i try to buy a house in the server it i get the message that i got the house but the house is still for sell

Still how can i get a restarter to work with the server?
Code:
# Allow core dumps
ulimit -c unlimited

# Set working directory
cd ~/server/

# Main loop
while true;
do
        ./tfs
done;

by @Mark

hello again Techrlz
would like to try to purge all the options, which until today had a problem with my windows 7 pro 64 bit architecture, and was that I did not recognize all 4 gb of ram, but I found a guide that once finished, now if I recognized 4 gb ram, and this is the last attempt I do with this server, the problem may be that the console was not having enough ram? well greetings and thanks again for reading.

I openned this in linux and use 3gbps only, i dont know if have bugs with windows

ok for now the server is stable, knock on wood, but something I wanted to ask a few days ago, because there is only senior tutor, because there gm, and the question, as I think items?
you have to add them manually, and if so, how it would put the flags and stuff xDD

ok for now the server is stable, knock on wood, but something I wanted to ask a few days ago, because there is only senior tutor, because there gm, and the question, as I think items?
you have to add them manually, and if so, how it would put the flags and stuff xDD

Well: :mad::(:oops: definitely has fallen back, and also has been closed without even a notice w7, I think the problem was not the RAM ... seeketh another more stable, although the question of how the items are still standing.

Too many errors/bugs. Just delete this waste of space.

First, needed dll's. Got those. Then another error. Got the microsoft download.

Then I couldn't even create a character correctly on the website because the SQL file must be messed up. Waste of time-_-

@jclay

You are a waste of time

You gonna get beat up a lot before you can run an otserver. Get used to it.

What I've found out is this

Bigfootburden I got some error regarding that.
Pythius the Rotten made the server crash upon death.
Svargrond Arena you can only take 1 chest inside the room no matter what you take. ( example: If you take backpack u cant take weapons)
In Gnome areas where you can tp to cities) You can't use the stairs to enter the city.
Firewalker boots doesnt work unless you add some movements and if you do that you recieve Duplicate move events apparantly.
There is no ghastly dragon spawn around Souleater area in Zao (8.6 map?)

Haven't had time to check more out, some tps in zao doesnt work,

What I've found out is this

Bigfootburden I got some error regarding that.
Pythius the Rotten made the server crash upon death.
Svargrond Arena you can only take 1 chest inside the room no matter what you take. ( example: If you take backpack u cant take weapons)
In Gnome areas where you can tp to cities) You can't use the stairs to enter the city.
Firewalker boots doesnt work unless you add some movements and if you do that you recieve Duplicate move events apparantly.
There is no ghastly dragon spawn around Souleater area in Zao (8.6 map?)

Haven't had time to check more out, some tps in zao doesnt work,

About arena quest , its alright o_O

straight from wiki

"After you win all ten battles, you will be teleported to the prize rooms when you enter the west teleporter of the last pit. Go north, and go into the prize room for the difficulty level you fought where you can get a trophy and choose one of five prizes."

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Arena

:D

straight from wiki

"After you win all ten battles, you will be teleported to the prize rooms when you enter the west teleporter of the last pit. Go north, and go into the prize room for the difficulty level you fought where you can get a trophy and choose one of five prizes."

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Arena

:D

Yes, arena is alright kkk

Annihilator Quest is really bugged... Anyway, is a great datapack to start with so I can learn how 1.0 works :p Thanks!

theres a lot of quests bugged, but most of the scripts are there atleast. Just need to revise scripts for each quest and test

Back