• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Nevermind, I solved it. :)
Now that all of my issues have been solved I can connect to server perfectly and haven't had a single crash in hours. I'm going to be doing as much bug fixing as possible and will be releasing updates as I go. So far I've only fixed the Inquisition and Demon Oak, but I haven't played in so long that it's actually fun for me to play around with these quests and fix the issues I come across so I'll be updating quite a bit in the near future :)

Hi guys , I need help with the sources to make client 10.37 can you help me please xD
thanks in advance

Thanks to all who is contributing, all have done a awesome job! Alot has been fixed, added and much more.

guys i need a little help i succeed in running the server but i cant connect to it i dont even recieve an error and the screen keeps on "Your character list is being loaded,Please Wait."

Attachments

Back